Buyer not giving me a review and no communication at all

ri_pro

Should I be happy that the buyer never left a review but just accepted the order? 

Another issue is the buyer never communicated to me before placing the order and on the entire process. 

Is that how it's supposed to go? 

• Like 4
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, ri_pro said:

Should I be happy that the buyer never left a review but just accepted the order? 

yes sure,  why not ... you got paid . It's completely up to the buyer is he leaves a review or not , not all of the buyers like to leave reviews .

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ri_pro said:

Another issue is the buyer never communicated to me before placing the order and on the entire process. 

Is that how it's supposed to go? 

Leaving a review is voluntary. You shouldn't expect reviews but be happy when you get them. 

Some users will just accept the order and move on, others will leave a review. 

I often get orders with no communication except the instructions needed to perform the service. And that's fine. I always let them know I'm there for them at the start of each order, if they need anything or have any questions. I also update them about half way through the order, to let them know I'm working on it and when they can expect their order to be ready. That helps buyers feel safe. 

Some of them will respond and be enthusiastic, others will want to chat about random stuff (those are the worst! I once had a buyer who told me his entire life story, one message at a time. I woke up to 50 unread messages, and none of them pertained to the work I was doing). 

Others will just place the order, give the instructions, and you'll never hear another word. 

Totally normal (except the life-story-thing - haha). 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, cre8iveartwork said:

yes sure,  why not ... you got paid . It's completely up to the buyer is he leaves a review or not , not all of the buyers like to leave reviews .

thanks for the advice

• Like 3
  • Up 1

34 minutes ago, smashradio said:

Leaving a review is voluntary. You shouldn't expect reviews but be happy when you get them. 

Some users will just accept the order and move on, others will leave a review. 

I often get orders with no communication except the instructions needed to perform the service. And that's fine. I always let them know I'm there for them at the start of each order, if they need anything or have any questions. I also update them about half way through the order, to let them know I'm working on it and when they can expect their order to be ready. That helps buyers feel safe. 

Some of them will respond and be enthusiastic, others will want to chat about random stuff (those are the worst! I once had a buyer who told me his entire life story, one message at a time. I woke up to 50 unread messages, and none of them pertained to the work I was doing). 

Others will just place the order, give the instructions, and you'll never hear another word. 

Totally normal (except the life-story-thing - haha). 

haha .thanks for that too

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I have 197 orders completed, and about 160 of them left a feedback. So you can say you have around %75 chance of getting a feedback. And rarley, some people dont leave feedback because they didint want to write anything negative. So there is that too.

Its no biggie

• Like 4

21 hours ago, ri_pro said:

Would you prefer a bad review or something less than you expect?

Anyway, I have people not leaving a review almost every day. They just prefer to close the order. But many of them do come back. Some people don't want to leave reviews, others are just lazy and don't want to write anything. Regardless, who cares, you get paid for the order.

• Like 6