Order still not automatically completed after 3 days

myasir11

Question

I delivered order 3 days ago. But after 2 days of delivering, buyer open dispute to cancel the order, but did not give any revision. I rejected the cancellation request and we're agreed that I'll deliver the order again, but order status is still delivered and 3 days passed. My question is, as three days have been passed, why Fiverr don't mark that order as complete. (Although I'm preparing revision for client but order is not in dispute nor in revision status)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 answer to this question

On 5/30/2022 at 2:27 AM, myasir11 said:

My question is, as three days have been passed, why Fiverr don't mark that order as complete.

Because of the cancellation dispute, something might have triggered the system to reset the 3 day delivery time after the dispute was resolved. I would just wait a day or so and if the order is still not marked as automatically complete, then contact Fiverr CS.

On 5/30/2022 at 2:27 AM, myasir11 said:

Although I'm preparing revision for client but order is not in dispute nor in revision status)

Just something to keep in mind for the future - if you are working on a revision, make sure that the order is in revision status to prevent miscommunication or so that the buyer doesn’t claim that you never revised their order as requested.

hope this helps!

• Up 3
  • Thanks 1