How to extend the delivery time of an order which is more than 45 days after the due date?

expretever

A menu design order given to me by one of my repeat clients is not over yet. The client has also agreed to extend the delivery time. But he and I do not see the option to extend the delivery time like in other orders. I hope there is a solution for this.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, expretever said:

A menu design order given to me by one of my repeat clients is not over yet. The client has also agreed to extend the delivery time. But he and I do not see the option to extend the delivery time like in other orders. I hope there is a solution for this.

You could maybe extend it twice? I haven't tried it, but it might work. To do so, just send the request for the maximum possible, then when that's accepted, send a new request for more time. Let us know if it worked, if you end up trying it. Would be interesting to know. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, smashradio said:

You could maybe extend it twice? I haven't tried it, but it might work. To do so, just send the request for the maximum possible, then when that's accepted, send a new request for more time. Let us know if it worked, if you end up trying it. Would be interesting to know. 

Thank you for your answer. But the problem is that the resolution center does not specify an option for this order as "extend the delivery time" as in other orders. So I have no way to send a request to the client.

cpture.PNG

• Like 3

1 hour ago, expretever said:

Thank you for your answer. But the problem is that the resolution center does not specify an option for this order as "extend the delivery time" as in other orders. So I have no way to send a request to the client.

Try hitting "Modify order" and see what options show up then?

• Like 3

On 5/30/2022 at 12:37 AM, expretever said:

I think you will be able to extend the delivery time to the end line. I hope you have time to do that in future.

• Like 3