I am scared of this forum :(

nomuffinsforyou

5 hours ago, newsmike said:

Remember when I said, "You learn to ignore it?"  Just gibberish, nothing to see here. 😀

Yep yep!! I will ignore the gibberish! >u<

3 hours ago, mdminhaz05 said:

I mean that. If you spend some day  in the forum, you will find professional freelancers. You can easily catch who is giving wrong information and who is right. 

Yeah!! I found out those people giving advice such as "stay active online", "do 10 buyer requests", are spam people!! Though I want to give props to those people who are trying and putting effort in their posts even if their english is not that good.

1 hour ago, brillzart said:

Either way, welcome to the Forums! It’s nice to meet another fellow artist here! 👋😄

Omg I'm always so happy to find another artist in any community I join! Maybe someday we can do an art trade? That would be super fun 😄 

On 5/29/2022 at 1:37 PM, nomuffinsforyou said:

But what makes me scared is, why are all the posts the same thing? About not getting sales, being new, copy pasted advice

Because those are the most pressing concerns. 

It's the same in rideshare (Uber) forums. 99% of posts are complaints about earnings, clients, the app, etc. Posting something positive is harder, some don't like to brag, others do. I posted positive things about Fiverr's Promoted Gigs feature, some negative things as well. 

HA! It's letting me post an image this time!

Anyways, the "Fluid" setting is what I use along with "Expanded View", as it shows a preview of what is in a topic. Saves a LOT of time, as you can FAR more easily skip over topics. I also only ever visit one category at a time, as you can see on the right, which cuts down on the 'junk' categories like "My Fiverr Gigs". You'll probably also want to go into your profile settings and adjust your notifications.

image.thumb.png.858ebe0c8daed3f33c91d2d05a329f72.png

Archived