Why I lost my Gigs impressions day by day?

sultana_rima97

Question

Actually for a long time I have noticed that the impression of my gig's  are decreasing. I can't stay online from my laptop because of my busy schedule. So, I only stay online from the phone. What is the reason for losing the impression? Do I need to be online on PC or laptop to increase the impression?

• Like 5

20 answers to this question

I edited my one gig image and prices. Actually I added video in my gig and now in the Thumbnail it's showcase a part of the video that really not looks good. That's why I edit the image section and take a good looking Thumbnail from the video I added. Is it make an issue and decrease my gig rank? Please answer Mr guys

• Like 12
  • Up 2

In the case of gig edit, if you change the title, keyword, description, there is a problem in the ranking.👈

However, if the price, image or some of the above changes are made while the order is in place,

there is no problem with the ranking when the order is complete.

• Like 12

Hello!

Hope you all are doing well.

Suddenly I have faced a problem with my Gigs rank. One of my gigs was in the 1st page. But Suddenly it lost its rank and now it is in 14th page. So, I didn't get impression and click. And no order also. 

Why it's happened with me. After losing the gigs rank I take 3 order and i have total 8 review in this gig but still it's not get back it's rank.

What should I do now? Help me eith the best solution. 

• Like 10

Hello all,

I hope you guys doing well.

I'm working here as a virtual assistant. But didn't get job nowadays. I'm disappointed now. I'm a virtual assistant for data entry, b2b lead generation, linkedin lead generation, social media management, YouTube organic growth, etc. Is there anybody who need this type of services? 

Then feel free to knock me. 

Thanks,

Taefa

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, sultana_rima97 said:

Then feel free to knock me. 

If you were really a "b2b" lead generation expert" You would have so much business that you would not be here asking for orders.

Further, if you were really:

image.png.15ef5eae362d775be62ebf5f09ec4502.png

You would never, ever say "Then feel free to knock me." 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I'm a Level 1 seller. But I didn't get any job since 1 month. And my gigs impression was 30k plus in a 1 week but now it's only 7k and also didn't get any client messages or order. Give me some advice. 

I'm providing Virtual Assistant services like Data entry, Lead generation, social media accounts manage, article writing, etc.

I'm also a YouTube SEO expert. I know how to grow a channel organically with doing proper SEO. 

Edited by sultana_rima97
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, That's Great, and Keep Patience. You Need to update your gigs' data, follow other top-rated seller gigs, description and keep updating your gig always for clients concentrations 

You know SEO, Then do it your own gig for more impressions and get more clients as you need always. Share social media, then you can find some fruitful and Perfect Engagement.

I hope you have to prove your expertise and experience here before, just keep focused and be confident about yourself 

• Like 9
  • Up 1