How to get first order on bookkeeping job/order? suggest me some tips.

limon4bd

Hi,

I'm a new seller on Fiverr, I had published 2 GIG's on my profession (as an Accountent) but I'm not getting any job/order here. I'm requesting to all the experts please suggest me how can I get my first order on my specificly whatever I'm on expart.

Thanks.

Edited by limon4bd
spelling currections
  • Like 28
  • Up 3

• limon4bd changed the title to How to get first order on bookkeeping job/order? suggest me some tips.
47 minutes ago, limon4bd said:

I'm requesting to all the experts please suggest me how can I get my first order on my specificly whatever I'm on expart.

Connect to your target customers (that need accounting services), and give them reason to hire you.

• Like 27
  • Up 3

This might be just me, but I'd only hire an accountant from the same country that I have to file my taxes. Anything else just doesn't seem to make sense or be prudent.

Thus, as an accountant, I'd focus on pitching to fellow countrypeople and/or people from other countries that need to file tax in my country, and adjust my Fiverr Gigs and any other advertising efforts accordingly.

• Like 26

• 1 month later...
26 minutes ago, limon4bd said:

Is it really important to open all 7 gigs for beginner? How will it effect to get first order?

Do you have seven unique, great business ideas, and the expertise to deliver on all of them at once? If so, yes. If not, no. 

My advice is to focus on what you're actually good at. Having multiple gigs can be wise, but only if it makes sense. For example, I offer special pricing for IVR voice overs, so it makes sense to separate it from regular voice overs. I offer translation, and that needs a different gig than my voice over, and so on. 

• Like 7

Nope, you don’t have to create 7 gigs to get your first order. Although it might help with your chances, it won't be helpful unless you demonstrate that you have quality and experience within each of those seven niches. When I got my first order, I only had like 2 or 3 gigs. Just make however many gigs that you believe will BEST showcase your talents and abilities!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 4/15/2022 at 11:29 AM, limon4bd said:

Hi,

I'm a new seller on Fiverr, I had published 2 GIG's on my profession (as an Accountent) but I'm not getting any job/order here. I'm requesting to all the experts please suggest me how can I get my first order on my specificly whatever I'm on expart.

Thanks.

You share more and more on social media.

• Like 14