Fiverr seller plus! Is this effective?

hasanmohammad44

Question

I just got a new option, I was go in the chat box in fiverr and see in the right side, there have a option called "SELLER PLUS"

My question is, Is this really helpful?

And what will happen if I use this for one month and than close it? Is that will affect my normal growth? Or everything will be same as it was before I use the "Seller plus " option?

Thanks in advanced.

Hasan

Edited by hasanmohammad44
  • Like 3

3 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, hasanmohammad44 said:

Is this really helpful?

If you use it correctly. You get access to more stats and information about your buyers, conversion rate and so on. The stats alone can be worth it if you know how to use it to grow your business. 

You also get access to a Success Manager. That's a living human being who works at Fiverr. They can advice you on how you can improve your gigs. If you're not an expert at Fiverr, this can be really helpful. Even I, as a Top Rated Seller for several years, have found their advice to be helpful. They can also give you general information about your buyer satisfaction and which areas you need to improve (based on the private reviews that sellers provide). They will never tell you exactly what buyers have said/how they rated you, though, so don't expect it. 

You also get access to faster support from senior support agents at Fiverr when you need it. Not having to wait in line forever is useful if you have a pressing matter you need help with. I usually get a response within an hour or so when reaching out to Fiverr Support. Faster and better support was something I already had access to, as a Top Rated Seller, but for a new seller/level 1/level 2, that fast response time and improved support, can make a lot of difference!

You also get access to coupons that you can send to your buyers every month. This is a great tool! I can pick which buyers I like working with the most, and send them a discount coupon every month. It keeps them coming back for more. 

So yes, it's helpful. If you take advantage of it. 

12 minutes ago, hasanmohammad44 said:

And what will happen if I use this for one month and than close it? Is that will affect my normal growth? Or everything will be same as it was before I use the "Seller plus " option?

Having it and then stopping it will not affect your normal growth that you would have had without Seller Plus in the first place. Seller Plus doesn't give you higher rankings in and of itself: it's a program designed to help you get the most out of your gigs on Fiverr. So you can use it for a month, take advantage of the guidance it offers, and then unsubscribe. But if you're using Fiverr Plus correctly, you might not want to, simply because the access to better stats and guidance + the faster and better support, is worth it. At least in my opinion. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2