All My Gigs Were Down!

proadvert7

Hi, good day everyone! I'm here to seek for help on how to get my gig back to page. suddenly I had 120$ Order and second day, I couldn't find all my gigs on page again. Everything has got down! Please any tips for me to get my gigs back to page. Thanks!

gig derank.png

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Gig placement in search is not permanent and rotates on a regular basis. Where you show up in search depends on your gig and profile stats, including feedback from buyers, and the relevancy your gig has to what each buyer is searching for. 

Your gig seems to have had a spike in activity, and it dropped now during the weekend. This is normal. 

Also, you're looking at the impressions stat here. If I were to base my view solely on that stat, May would have been a quiet month. Mine dropped at the beginning of may, and I had a slow period for a few days. The past couple of weeks have been hectic as hell. So don't panic just because your stats go up and down. It's totally normal, even for successful, top rated sellers. 

I took a look at your gigs. I'd recommend hiring a better designer to do your gig thumbnails. They don't look very professional. It could help you to get a better click-through rate (percentage of people who see your gig and clicks on it) and that's more important than just having a high number of impressions. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, williambryan392 said:

@smashradiois correct.

What I would also add is that this happened to me about a week ago.

It looked like my impressions had dropped to zero for two of my gigs. Which I found strange.

Then I checked the next day and I saw the chart had updated and they had never been at zero.

Check again tomorrow and let us know...

Yeah, the stats will go up and down. Also, we humans aren't really good at reading graphs. If you had 2 orders yesterday and 0 orders today, a graph would show a spike, then a steep drop, even if those orders lasted for weeks and earned you a 1000 dollars. It's important to see graphs in context and to understand that what appears to be a tragic drop might just the fact that it's a weekend. 

• Like 6

On 5/29/2022 at 3:54 PM, smashradio said:

Gig placement in search is not permanent and rotates on a regular basis. Where you show up in search depends on your gig and profile stats, including feedback from buyers, and the relevancy your gig has to what each buyer is searching for. 

Your gig seems to have had a spike in activity, and it dropped now during the weekend. This is normal. 

Also, you're looking at the impressions stat here. If I were to base my view solely on that stat, May would have been a quiet month. Mine dropped at the beginning of may, and I had a slow period for a few days. The past couple of weeks have been hectic as hell. So don't panic just because your stats go up and down. It's totally normal, even for successful, top rated sellers. 

I took a look at your gigs. I'd recommend hiring a better designer to do your gig thumbnails. They don't look very professional. It could help you to get a better click-through rate (percentage of people who see your gig and clicks on it) and that's more important than just having a high number of impressions. 

Hi, thanks for respond to my post. I'm really grateful for the piece of advice you gave me! About this " I took a look at your gigs. I'd recommend hiring a better designer to do your gig thumbnails. They don't look very professional. It could help you to get a better click-through rate (percentage of people who see your gig and clicks on it) and that's more important than just having a high number of impressions. " Please where can I get help about this? I have been receiving a lot of impression on my gigs for the past few days and no order.

16 hours ago, proadvert7 said:

Please where can I get help about this? I have been receiving a lot of impression on my gigs for the past few days and no order.

You're on Fiverr, right? After all, this is a massive platform full of freelancers. So look for a top designer of gig thumbnails here on Fiverr 🙂