Seller Spotlight 📣 

📣 Hey Logo Maker Sellers Community 📣 

It’s time to show off one of our own, get to know each other and inspire our ever growing group of talented freelancers.

We are privileged to have incredibly talented and hardworking designers from all over the world in our Community. They each have their own unique story and path.

We’ll be spotlighting your advice, stories, and achievements,  we can’t wait to hear what you have to say

Have a story to tell? Insight to share? Fill out the form below for the chance to be featured.

Tell us here → Let’s talk

uyEe8BBwoeF3rnyrvVWfDUvCImQSEsZ4qX2LEGJSdOrUMxAHQLw02Jy0fBjYf9fqe05JXdIpESr1UfqipGVdQDX08blOzRCpZzJZc5SOlQBQJWDXSVW0FU0vp1Es-a4Jc6mN9jixhTPwzY60Jw

• Like 16
  • Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I am Bilal, I am working on fiverr since 2017. I am expert in Arabic Logo Designer. I am a top Seller/Designer in this subcategory Regarding the Price and Unique style of Designing. I have 5 Star Rating Profile since I've started Receiving Orders till now but Fiverr Given Toprated badge to another Designer In Arabic category who is working in Cheap Price and Providing Average Quality of work. I think Fiverr Team does not have any Arabic member in their Team who can Tell them which Arabic Logo Designer is Providing Best Quality of work to their Customers. I wish they can Hire an Arabic Member in his Team so its 100% sure I will become a Toprated seller. 🙂 

• Like 5
  • Up 1

Hi,

My self Rob, I'm from KaruZone.

Times move fast now in days &
I think Fiverr Logo Maker is a great opportunity for me to showcase creative asset . This is like a online store for creative logo design . And I really love the way of simplicity how it perform. For those clients, who needs a quick solutions for their business , this will be the best for them.

Thank you,

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

Hi, grafix_204 here, working since 2018. There are so many things which can be discussed to make them better but overall experience of working with Fiverr and especially logo maker section is much more great thing for me. I earned and learnt many things through these forums. I believe that I'll be there as long as I have breaths. 

Thank you very much Fiverr. 

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1