FIVERR Query of Seller Individual Feedback

cferry1

Hello to members and FIVERR Support Team -

I recently received a email from the FIVERR corporation requesting my individual Feedback for a recent Seller in which I had recently closed an order. The email or message says that it would be an anominous work quality feedback report on that particular SELLER in which only FIVERR would use for their purposes. The feedback I provided for that Order was a perfect - 5  * * * * * stars.

I feel that the FIVERR Customer relations team recently treated this particular SELLER poorly, upon a different issue, that particular SELLER had with a different BUYER many months prior.

I question myself as to why I should help the FIVERR Support Team with this recent Inquiry of theirs, when they treated that SELLER poorly prior, in a different situation. It does not appear to be fair to that SELLER.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, cferry1 said:

question myself as to why I should help the FIVERR Support Team with this recent Inquiry of theirs, when they treated that SELLER poorly prior, in a different situation. It does not appear to be fair to that SELLER.

How do you know that support treated that seller poorly? Did he complain to you about one of his previous customers? 

private feedback is sent to every buyer on every order and it’s an automated process. That has nothing to do with helping fiverr support. 

Just in case: it’s fiverr forum and we are the same sellers and buyers here, not a support team 

• Like 10
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

As per my Opinion The Feedback option after review also is provided to every buyer. 

Fiverr sent a Notification about 4-7 days later of Order Completion Stating something Like This "How was your Experience from {Seller_Name} ! Tell Us in Private."

If the Seller had nay issues or Bad experience with  Any Buyer and CS is looking into that then there are less than 1% chance that CS will reach another Buyers to ge their reviews on the Seller to determine a Solution.

I am not any Expert, these all are just my opinions from my Fiverr Journey. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cferry1 said:

still feel that email query from FIVERR corporation benefits FIVERR corporation and their employees and not so much benefits the SELLER.

How does it benefit fiverr? It’s purely made to judge sellers performance, if clients leave bad or good reviews that either benefit a seller or not, it all depends on the service that seller provides to make a marketplace fair place. 

47 minutes ago, cferry1 said:

Customer Support Team should correct their first mistake, before they start to ask for addition favors.

SUPPORT DOES NOT ASK YOU ANY FAVOURS. It’s an automatic email sent to EVERY client. If your seller provided bad service to a previous client and that got seller into a trouble fiverr support doesn’t have to fix anything for him as your seller is the one who need to learn how to manage all kind of clients. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Mariashtelle1 - wrote : SUPPORT DOES NOT ASK YOU ANY FAVOURS. It’s an automatic email sent to EVERY client. If your seller provided bad service to a previous client and that got seller into a trouble fiverr support doesn’t have to fix anything for him as your seller is the one who need to learn how to manage all kind of clients. End Quote.

Psychologically, FIVERR Customer Support or Employees or FIVERR corporate benefits from changing the SELLER's benchmark statistics and their FIVERR special algorithm used in placing the SELLER's Profile page in a specific priority order , once they receive additional BUYER client Feedback, such as, in which we are discussing. ( Something like this algorithm - not sure about some of these methods ). 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cferry1 said:

FIVERR Customer Support or Employees or FIVERR corporate benefits from changing the SELLER's benchmark statistics and their FIVERR special algorithm

Fiverr doesn’t benefit anything, especially fiverr employees. Algorithm works as it works to evaluate sellers with fair hidden feedback either it’s good or bad. Only CLIENTS benefit from that algorithm because they get to see only best sellers on the first pages of search. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I'd say the most you can do for a seller is leaving a good private feedback, as it supposedly even counts more than a good public feedback. So, if you want to help a seller, it's actually in their best interest, when Fiverr sends you the private survey form and you fill it out in favour of the seller.

If we assume that it's like with most online things, and chances that people who have a complaint are more likely to leave the private feedback, while many who are satisfied, don't take the time to do so, every happy customer who does take the time, helps their seller. As the feedback system is the same for every seller, buyers are asked to leave both public and private feedback by Fiverr, but can freely choose whether to do either, it should be fair, on the whole. Of course, sometimes, one has bad luck with an order, or a customer, or a support decision, whether one's own fault, or not, but that, also, should be pretty much the same for all sellers. 

If you don't know all sides, seller's, buyer's, and support's, and have access to the complete conversations, like support does, in a case, it's pretty much impossible to know what really happened, and whether someone was treated poorly or not. Here on the forum, we often read stories like "got a warning for absolute no reason", and quite often, it becomes apparent then that there was a very good reason, usually a violation of Fiverr's terms of service. As sellers, we also sometimes get buyers who complain about a seller, it's always best to take such things with a grain of salt. If I knew what the seller would say to the case, as well, or what exactly support knows about the whole ordeal, I might get a completely different picture than from just the buyer telling me. In any case, I feel like it's best to not involve non-participants.

It's kind of you to be concerned about the seller. If you want to help them, taking part in that survey, and leaving good feedback will benefit the seller, not particularly Fiverr.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1