So I finally hit 10000 reviews on my main gig

I've been on Fiverr since January 2014 so there aren't that many achievements to conquer at this point for me. That being said, I am quite excited to have 10k reviews on my gig. Especially knowing that I never outsourced and did all of this by myself. 

To be honest, I post this as an encouragement for everyone to never give up. Freelancing can be tough, it definitely has its challenges, but it's also very fulfilling.  So, work hard, understand that you will make mistakes, deal with cancellations, it's a part of the journey. 

image.thumb.jpeg.d2762969413773fe9c0efcd8259d8c7d.jpeg

• Like 24
  • Congrats! 24

2 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

I've been on Fiverr since January 2014 so there aren't that many achievements to conquer at this point for me. That being said, I am quite excited to have 10k reviews on my gig. Especially knowing that I never outsourced and did all of this by myself. 

To be honest, I post this as an encouragement for everyone to never give up. Freelancing can be tough, it definitely has its challenges, but it's also very fulfilling.  So, work hard, understand that you will make mistakes, deal with cancellations, it's a part of the journey. 

WOW!

Great Achivements!

May be we need to work few more generations to get this review 😂

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations! No wonder you're excited, that's for sure an impressive number, the reviewed orders, and, to me, also the orders in queue, my automatic brakes get pulled much earlier, I'd get anxious, looking at such an order number looming in my queue 😅 I hope the 24 hours of your Gig title is just for the Basic Gig, and you don't have to fulfil all of those in 24 hours. But then again, I guess you have to be fast to get to 10K reviews. I'm curious about how many orders in total you've done, only if you'd like to share, of course. It's a nice encouragement in any case, and always nice to read from people who've been here for quite a few years and still are doing well and positive about platform freelancing on the whole.

To your next 10K articles.

🍀

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, miiila said:

I hope the 24 hours of your Gig title is just for the Basic Gig, and you don't have to fulfil all of those in 24 hours. But then again, I guess you have to be fast to get to 10K reviews.

It's just for the 400 word gig. But you know how some people are, they mess around with gig multiples to force you. 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, miiila said:

I'm curious about how many orders in total you've done, only if you'd like to share, of course

Well that's just one of my gigs and as you know reviews don't share the whole story, there are lots of people not sharing reviews. 

28.7k completed until now, all on my own. That being said, I do have a lower pricepoint, I know that, but as a writer here if you want consistent work (and you're not US based), pricing has to be quite competitive. I know some cheat the system with VPNs and stuff to charge more, in my case I did everything by the book and stayed within rules. That's why I wanted to share this achievement with others, hopefully it encourages them to do the same 🙂 Yes, I do have smaller prices, sure, that's one of the factors, but it's still a TON of work, that's for sure 🙂

Edited by donnovan86
  • Like 14
  • Congrats! 2
  • Thanks 1

Wow, not far from 30K, since 2014! You've definitely done a ton of work. Really cool, thanks.

I wish there was a way for us non-US based sellers to not lose so much on currency conversion. Maybe one day.

• Like 14
  • Up 1

On 5/29/2022 at 3:43 PM, donnovan86 said:

Congratulations my brother💖 This is huge😍

• Like 13
  • Congrats! 1

On 5/29/2022 at 3:13 PM, donnovan86 said:

This is highly motivating. What was your marketing strategy? How did you find a lot of clients?

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2