Gig completely stopped getting views all the sudden!

jasthings

Question

8 answers to this question

2 hours ago, jasthings said:

then one day it went to 0 and hasn't got 1 impression in 4 days (even tho the graph shows some bumps it hasnt)

The graph is correct. In the last six days, you only had zero impressions on May 27. Every other day (in the last 10 days) your gig has earned impressions. Please do not overdramatize the truth. You HAVE been getting impressions, and your shared graph proves it.

1 hour ago, jasthings said:

Ive spent hours optimizing it and its perfect, everyone ive talked to says its amazing.

Gigs are never "perfect". There is always room for improvement. 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, e441974g said:

HI,

"Optimize gig" means do SEO properly and use proper keyword which will help to reach a top level. Another thing, I have seen your gig, you didn't upload video, which is very helpful for you. 

I have a video but thats the whole reaosn my gig flunked, the video changed my gigs thumbnail and I couldnt change the thumbnail. I have spent a long time on SEO.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jonbaas said:

The graph is correct. In the last six days, you only had zero impressions on May 27. Every other day (in the last 10 days) your gig has earned impressions. Please do not overdramatize the truth. You HAVE been getting impressions, and your shared graph proves it.

Gigs are never "perfect". There is always room for improvement. 

Idk, it says ive gotten no impressions on the numbers

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jasthings said:

Idk, it says ive gotten no impressions on the numbers

If you see those buttons that show a dark and filled circle and you hover your cursor over them, it indicates you modified your gig. Everytime you modify your gig, give it a few days to go back normally on search (just like that circle that looks empty on May 23). Also, the longer you don't have a sale, the worse your impressions you'll become -- but note there is no official explanation as to how the Fiverr algorithm works. A lot of the feedback on how to improve impressions will be from other people's experience. What I understand about impressions is that they do help new sellers with a visibility boost for the first month (at most), and from there if it doesn't get any sales, impressions will go down. Fiverr likes gigs that make sales and gets them money. I strongly believe that visibility improves the more sales you make.

• Like 1