TOP RATED SELLER : Completed all requirements for TRS, but still not getting this badge

rabia_sabir

Question

Folks, I hope you're doing so well.

It's been over 2,3 years that I'm working on my profile and earned over $50K+. I've completed all the requirements for becoming a TOP RATED SELLER, but still not getting. I tried to reach out Fiverr, they said that it is a handpicked program, so things will be evaluated manually.

• I'm very good at communication
  • 99% of clients are happier with me
  • I have a lot of repeating clients, it means anyone gets help from me, comes back to me for sure
  • I've been ranking on 1st page for most of the keywords

Now, I'd like to have some guidelines from Top Rated sellers, maybe they can guide me something?

Rabia R.

• Like 23
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2

12 answers to this question

TRS is not a level like level 1 or level 2, metrics are not enough to be promoted to TRS.

In your specific case, I'd look into the branding side. Your service may be great and you may have a lot of happy clients, but presentation is important. Your written english is a bit iffy, I'd probably look into doing something different for the gig videos, thumbnails, etc.

Another thing to keep in mind is that it's also dependent on the rest of the marketplace. If there are already hundreds of top rated sellers in your vertical, Fiverr will be less likely to promote new ones.

• Like 20
  • Up 5

On 6/10/2022 at 9:33 PM, gayanchamira said:

That mean top rated sellers are selected by manually and so what are the other factors to be cosidered as atop rated seller among qualified ones?

This is still a mystery, suggestions are being shared to solve this puzzle & everyone is sharing their own perspective. If we summarize this as fiverr says "A good quality work with a communcation"  does this all.

so this includes everything 😂

• Like 10

10 hours ago, rabia_sabir said:

This is still a mystery, suggestions are being shared to solve this puzzle

It is not a mystery or a puzzle. Fiverr may or may not review your gigs once you satisfy all the basic requirements. At that point they will determine if your gig is in very the top 1-2% of quality. That includes hidden reviews, and a lot of metrics which they keep to themselves, plus a lot of very picky details. As @visualstudios suggested above, your level of proficiency in English is OK for basic communication, but not sufficient to pass as top 1-2% in an English speaking  business situation.

Most sellers who complete the requirements to be considered will never get TRS.

To me the mystery is why we see posts every day from sellers who continue to believe that simply meeting the requirements to be considered means that they have slam dunked TRS, and that the actual manual vetting process is just a formality. Meeting the requirements is the easy part, passing the manual vetting is the hard part, as it should be.

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Up 2

40 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Meeting the requirements is the easy part, passing the manual vetting is the hard part, as it should be.

Absolutely. I do think they should add extra benefits to make TRS more appealing. Most of the TRS benefits are in the seller plus program (faster support response time and you can withdraw money in a week instead of two), so you're mostly going for recognition and the badge at this point if you want to be a TRS. 

• Like 11

I took a quick peek at your profile. One of the issues I see for you not getting TRS is the 4.7 average rating you have on one of your gigs. Also, your overall rating is 4.9. Fiverr wants the best of the best to have the TRS badge. Apparently, you had enough issues with the quality of your work or your customer service to earn those ratings. Therefore, besides improving your English, as @newsmike and @visualstudios suggested, it would be best for you to focus on improving those issues if you hope to get the TRS badge one day.

• Like 11

On 5/29/2022 at 2:47 AM, rabia_sabir said:

Folks, I hope you're doing so well.

It's been over 2,3 years that I'm working on my profile and earned over $50K+. I've completed all the requirements for becoming a TOP RATED SELLER, but still not getting. I tried to reach out Fiverr, they said that it is a handpicked program, so things will be evaluated manually.

• I'm very good at communication
  • 99% of clients are happier with me
  • I have a lot of repeating clients, it means anyone gets help from me, comes back to me for sure
  • I've been ranking on 1st page for most of the keywords

Now, I'd like to have some guidelines from Top Rated sellers, maybe they can guide me something?

Rabia R.

Actually, TRS is a manual process. After completing all requirements, Fiverr will manually evaluate your profile and give you TRS Badge. I completed all requirements within 6 months, and I had to wait 2yrs+ more to achieve the dream badge.

So keep trust on you and keep good work. Hope you will get the badge soon.

Thanks

• Like 8