Suddenly My All Gig Doesn't Show in Search page

4 minutes ago, meherun_nesa said:

I have 4 gigs in my profile, but suddenly my all gig doesn't show in search page,

Why can't I find my Gig in the search? 

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include: 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate.

If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

The above is from the Help Centre.

• Like 10
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 3

53 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:
  • Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  

I have no cancellation any order and delivery rate 100%, response rate 100% all 100% and all reviews are 5 but last 22 days my all gig s are down
can anyone give me a suggestion on What I do?

• Like 8
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, monirwcoder said:

I have no cancellation any order and delivery rate 100%, response rate 100% all 100% and all reviews are 5 but last 22 days my all gig s are down

You might have gotten negative hidden feedback (that's the review the buyer leaves after an order that only Fiverr can see). This, among other things, determine your buyer satisfaction rate. If that drops, you'll risk dropping down in search. Delivering high-quality work and great support to your buyers is a must if you want a high satisfaction rate. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 8
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1

On 5/28/2022 at 11:53 PM, meherun_nesa said:

I have 4 gigs in my profile, but suddenly my all gig doesn't show in search page, i have 1500+ review in my profile.
can someone please help me in this situation? 
my profile www.fiverr.com/meherun_nesa

This is actually fiverr algorithm😥 It plays around up & down 😞

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You had the same problem last year at this time. Now, again you are facing the same issue. What did you do last time that solved your problem? Why are those solutions not working now? You must have got orders during the last 12 months.

I think if you work on those you will get your answer. 

Thanks.

• Like 6

After The Bug problem, ranked gig is down and didn't find the gig in search result. I have already 2100+ review in my profile..
and no bad review in my profile..

in last 60 days i haven't any cancelation or negative feedback. but suddenly after the "out of office" bug my all gig  lost rank and can't find in search result even i can't find it using all filters.
please help me in this issue.

• Like 4
  • Sad 5

11 hours ago, meherun_nesa said:

After The Bug problem, ranked gig is down and didn't find the gig in search result. I have already 2100+ review in my profile..
and no bad review in my profile..

in last 60 days i haven't any cancelation or negative feedback. but suddenly after the "out of office" bug my all gig  lost rank and can't find in search result even i can't find it using all filters.
please help me in this issue.

We will try to get proper updates from Fiverr and let you know. Thanks

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

The fiverr algorithm is a fickle beast. The best you can do is deliver high quality work when buyers do come to your gig, and promote your services outside of Fiverr through social media and your own blog, so that you do not have to rely only on the Fiverr search engine to get leads to your services. 

• Like 6

On 5/29/2022 at 12:57 AM, monirwcoder said:

Same to you bro

• Like 5