What is the reason for not getting work on Fiverr now?

smm_seo_expert9

Question

8 answers to this question

29 minutes ago, smm_seo_expert9 said:

It's been a long time since I've been able to get a job at Fiverr. The buyer is not responding to any message and the impression of the gig is diminishing. What is the reason for this?

Me too... My gig's impression dropped from over 50 to under 15...

21 minutes ago, iamattique said:

Exactly same thing is happening to me for the past 3 months. I think we need to update our SEO for gigs. 

Facing the same situation and I updated all SEO and gigs weeks ago, I don't know whether updating SEO for gigs will work because I keep tracking my new updated SEO or new updated gigs and the effect doesn't come yet...😟

But I think doing something is better than doing nothing.

Wish us all the best.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, smm_seo_expert9 said:

It's been a long time since I've been able to get a job at Fiverr. The buyer is not responding to any message and the impression of the gig is diminishing. What is the reason for this?

Exactly same thing is happening to me for the past 3 months. I think we need to update our SEO for gigs. 

• Like 9

Secret Tip#

When you are trying to get your first order on Fiverr, sell for reviews, not for money. Reviews are an important signal to sellers and to Fiverr that you have delivered quality work before. The more reviews you gather, the easier it is to get more orders.

See your services as an investment for future income. Effectively, you are selling quality at scale while making it affordable for your buyers. And only after you get the first 10 reviews should you consider bumping up your prices.

• Like 6

On 5/28/2022 at 11:07 PM, ubun97 said:

Me too... My gig's impression dropped from over 50 to under 15...

Facing the same situation and I updated all SEO and gigs weeks ago, I don't know whether updating SEO for gigs will work because I keep tracking my new updated SEO or new updated gigs and the effect doesn't come yet...😟

But I think doing something is better than doing nothing.

Wish us all the best.

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback

• Like 3

On 5/28/2022 at 11:18 PM, rabbi_huda said:

Secret Tip#

When you are trying to get your first order on Fiverr, sell for reviews, not for money. Reviews are an important signal to sellers and to Fiverr that you have delivered quality work before. The more reviews you gather, the easier it is to get more orders.

See your services as an investment for future income. Effectively, you are selling quality at scale while making it affordable for your buyers. And only after you get the first 10 reviews should you consider bumping up your prices.

On 5/28/2022 at 11:18 PM, rabbi_huda said:

Secret Tip#

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback

• Like 2