How do i get the first order.

backphotocuty

Question

8 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, backphotocuty said:

I opened a new account on the fiverr. Please provide some advice that will help me get first order. maybe, i could build my career in fiverr for your important advice. Pray for me. Thanks you for your time.

I suggest reading up on the forums. Make sure to only take advice from people who have veriafiable success on FIverr. That means checking out their Fiverr profile before trusting advice they give you. Unfortunately, the forum is also full of bad advice. 

Here's something to get you started! 

• Like 6
  • Up 2

Secret Tip#1

One of the most innovative ways to get your first gig is reaching out to sellers who are already successful. They have a lot of business at hand, and struggle to complete their gig on time. If you reach out to them and offer to take away some of their workload, you might land yourself a gig.

This technique is called gig tie-ups.

For example, this seller has 32 orders in their queue.

They might need some help.

But do note that, these sellers see you as competition – you may get a gig but most certainly, not a review. This is because reviews boost your chances of getting more gigs and your competitors don’t want that.

So try to reach out to sellers who work on services related to your gig, but not those who are in direct competition.

pasted image 0.png

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

52 minutes ago, rabbi_huda said:

Secret Tip#1

One of the most innovative ways to get your first gig is reaching out to sellers who are already successful. They have a lot of business at hand, and struggle to complete their gig on time. If you reach out to them and offer to take away some of their workload, you might land yourself a gig.

This technique is called gig tie-ups.

For example, this seller has 32 orders in their queue.

They might need some help.

But do note that, these sellers see you as competition – you may get a gig but most certainly, not a review. This is because reviews boost your chances of getting more gigs and your competitors don’t want that.

So try to reach out to sellers who work on services related to your gig, but not those who are in direct competition.

pasted image 0.png

Thank you for the information, but is this allowed and a safe practice?

• Like 4