Who's going to the Fiverr Community Get Together in LA?

badbeehavior

Hi @kissreviews, yeah I went. It was awesome, I had a really amazing time. It was really cool meeting other sellers, hearing their stories and their Fiverr experiences. I met @mikerips who does gigs like mine and we were talking about collaborating on a gig together and it turns out we pretty much live on the same street. I got to meet and chat with The Fiverr Team including The CEO, they are all young, very cool and were totally open to ideas an suggestions. Next time they host an event on the East Coast you should definitely go!

You’re welcome! And yeah, got a sweet aluminum fiverr beverage holder, T-shirt, Lip Balm, stickers and really cool fiverr MOLESKINE fiverr notebook(can never have too many notebooks for jotting down new fiverr ideas 😉

Ever consider adding video of you explaining to your gigs?

Just something as simple as just recording it with your phone and I’m if you don’t know or have video editing software I’m sure you can find someone to put it together for you real nice for you here on fiverr 😉 Just an idea and a small investment that might help out your fiverr business.

Archived