It's been more than 6 months, still haven't received any order

veeraj_designs

24 minutes ago, veeraj_designs said:

It has been more than 6 months. I have tried everything, SEO, attractive gig image and everything to rank gig. But still I get no order. 

I feel very frustrated because I am trying very hard. Please help.

Please review my gig and tell me what I am doing wrong, please guide me.

Profile: https://www.fiverr.com/veeraj_designs

You're in a highly competitive niche. That makes it more difficult to get started, obviously. 

My first impressions of your gigs based on their thumbnails, is good. Your profile descriptions aren't bad at all, either. 

So it's difficult to say why you haven't had any sales. Perhaps you could work more on sending out responses to buyer requests, to get a few orders under your belt? 

I wrote a post about responding effectively on them here: 

Like I said, you're in a competitive niche. Also, you're using Canva, which is a tool meant to be used by people who are not designers. Except in your Canva gig, you might want to remove any mention of it. Since "anyone" can use Canva, I think it comes across as a bit unprofessional. 

Another thing I instantly noticed, is that there's no real picture of you. When I'm looking for a freelancer, I'm looking for a real person. Someone I can work directly with, communicate with. Not a logo. 

So I'd recommend hiring a professional photographer and get yourself a great profile picture of yourself. Show that you're a real human behind the profile. It creates trust, and trust is everything, especially when you're a new seller. 

Best of luck!

• Like 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, smashradio said:

You're in a highly competitive niche. That makes it more difficult to get started, obviously. 

My first impressions of your gigs based on their thumbnails, is good. Your profile descriptions aren't bad at all, either. 

So it's difficult to say why you haven't had any sales. Perhaps you could work more on sending out responses to buyer requests, to get a few orders under your belt? 

I wrote a post about responding effectively on them here: 

Like I said, you're in a competitive niche. Also, you're using Canva, which is a tool meant to be used by people who are not designers. Except in your Canva gig, you might want to remove any mention of it. Since "anyone" can use Canva, I think it comes across as a bit unprofessional. 

Another thing I instantly noticed, is that there's no real picture of you. When I'm looking for a freelancer, I'm looking for a real person. Someone I can work directly with, communicate with. Not a logo. 

So I'd recommend hiring a professional photographer and get yourself a great profile picture of yourself. Show that you're a real human behind the profile. It creates trust, and trust is everything, especially when you're a new seller. 

Best of luck!

Okay, I will definitely apply your advices. But one more thing, that is whenever I open my buyer requests, it's always empty. Very few times rarely I get any buyer request. Is there any solution for that.

19 minutes ago, veeraj_designs said:

Also, I get good impressions and clicks but no orders. What could be reason of that, so that I can improve.

Access to buyer requests improves as you level up, so you won't get access to many. But keep at it, and make sure to check back often for new ones. 

Just getting a few orders can start the ball rolling. 

If you have a satisfactory number of impressions and clicks, the problem is with your ability to convert those into sales. 

Again, this is about trust and selling your services. 

You can check out a guide I wrote about increasing conversions here: 

• Like 1

I read your guide on conversion. But according to me I have done everything, from SEO to buyer friendly things.

But it could be that I am doing something wrong that I am not able to figure it out by myself.

Can you please review at my gig like (gig description etc.) And tell me where I am lacking. It would be a great help.

Here is the gig that is getting good impressions and clicks: https://www.fiverr.com/veeraj_designs/design-beautiful-editable-canva-instagram-templates

37 minutes ago, veeraj_designs said:

I read your guide on conversion. But according to me I have done everything, from SEO to buyer friendly things.

But it could be that I am doing something wrong that I am not able to figure it out by myself.

Can you please review at my gig like (gig description etc.) And tell me where I am lacking. It would be a great help.

Here is the gig that is getting good impressions and clicks: https://www.fiverr.com/veeraj_designs/design-beautiful-editable-canva-instagram-templates

It's difficult to say. The algorithm works in mysterious ways 🙂 

Here's what I would change: 

• Increase price to at least 10, but even 20 USD. Whenever I see a five-dollar-gig, I immediatly think of low-quality. How can I expect someone to take the time to make something truly great for just five dollars? That's cheaper than a cup of coffee. I don't expect excellence for that. You're also inviting bad buyers with five dollar gigs. The only buyers who will order are the ones looking to get as much work done as possible, while paying you the least amount possible. In other words: the Scrooge McDuck's of this world. Increasing your rate might also be favorable for your placement in search, as Fiverr prefer to sell gigs that cost more, in my experience. This was also confirmed to me by my Success Manager at Fiverr. 
  • Available 24/7? Do you not sleep? I prefer my designers to be well rested, so I would not be "online" 24/7. Since that is impossible anyway, it's not a selling point. True professionals know the value of rest and signing off. 
  • I would add something about your experience as a professional designer. Your background, who you are, and why what you're offering is different from everybody else. You say you're a professional. But I don't know why you're a professional. What's your background? What makes you professional? Those are questions I would like to see answers to in your gig description. 
  • I would add a professional gig video. You can hire someone on Fiverr (preferably a top rated seller who know what they're doing) to make a great looking gig video. In in, I suggest including your value proposition (why the buyer should order from you), what you can offer, and show off some examples. Gigs with video are more likely to sell and convert (if the video is good). 
Edited by smashradio
typo
  • Like 1