How can I cancel a milestone

camelia288

Question

The buyer wants to cancel/stop the second milestone after accepting the first one. Every time I go to the resolution center to cancel it, it only shows me the first milestone that is completed. I contacted customer support two times but they are not helping. 

• Like 6

2 answers to this question

8 hours ago, camelia288 said:

The buyer wants to cancel/stop the second milestone after accepting the first one. Every time I go to the resolution center to cancel it, it only shows me the first milestone that is completed. I contacted customer support two times but they are not helping. 

Did the buyer actually order the second milestone? If they didn't, there's nothing to cancel. 

• Like 8

This is directly from the Help Center and may help you:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010560178-Working-with-milestones-Milestone-workflow#h_01FQEWCSWZWYM1VJETGXK6ZB72

1. How long do buyers have to either request a revision or accept a Milestone before continuing to the next one?
    Buyers will have 8 days from the delivery of each Milestone to request a revision or accept a Milestone and continue to the next one. If they don’t, the order will stop, and be marked as completed.

2. Can a buyer stop a Milestone order?
    Buyers can choose to stop a Milestone order after each Milestone is accepted; it doesn’t cancel the previous delivery. It does stop the order from continuing to the next Milestone. Once a buyer stops an order, they won’t be able to resume it. You’ll be paid for the completed milestones after the order is marked as completed.

3. Can a Milestone order be canceled?
    Yes, a Milestone within an order, or the whole order, can be canceled through the Resolution Center or through Customer Support, for valid reasons.
    Note: Even if a Milestone order has been canceled but at least one Milestone was completed in the order, the order will still be considered as completed.
  • Like 4