Help! Where did my gig extras/Level 1 go?!

rtmiss

I’ve just had a buyer contact me to purchase a gig, he wants it “Extra fast” and luckily I checked my gig description because I found that all my gig extras have vanished but I’m still Level 1!

I tried to clear my browser cache and refresh the page but the same thing happened.

Is this related to the new 5 star rating system being implemented on my gig??

http://www.fiverr.com/rtmiss/do-your-voice-over-in-my-real-aussie-accent

**edit – even though I reached LEVEL 1 weeks ago, and was 90% on my way to reaching LEVEL 2, it’s saying that I’m 90% on my way to reaching LEVEL 1… again. Yet when you click on my profile it says I’m Level 1… What the hell is happening?

I’ve just lost revenue due to this!

Lol, funny, very funny. I lost my Level 2 a few minutes ago. 100% rating, 2% cancellation ratio, only 6 negative reviews out of 6,400+ completed orders, and currently delivering 15+ orders a day.

This better be a bug! I’m contacting CS right now and waiting for their response.

Same here. I was level 2 , 248 positive reviews and only 1 negative. I was on page looking for something, and all sudden level just gone, with no reason at all. And with that of course all gig extras. I hope that is just a bug.

They are updating fiver page so probably that is causing a problem.

Same here!

It’s disappointing because I have introduced some extra gigs to allow things to flow better and now things are back to Level 1. Really disappointing for those who have paid me for the extra gigs in the passed few days to find they no longer have to if they were to buy today.

Makes me look like a bit of a prat!

Cheers Fiverr!

Archived