I want to know is it real or scam

efficientsmind

Question

11 answers to this question

1 minute ago, efficientsmind said:

Can you tell me how we can receive payment from US and is it wrong to contact with client's out side of the fiver.

Looks like you didn’t read fiverr rules. And as I just told you that it’s against fiverr rules to communicate with clients outside of fiverr, for that violation fiverr can just ban your account right away. 

As for your client: first of all, I guarantee that he is not from the US the way he speaks and secondly it doesn’t matter which country your buyer from if he places an order on fiverr and through fiverr system. 

• Like 3
  • Up 7

45 minutes ago, efficientsmind said:

Can you tell me how we can receive payment from US and is it wrong to contact with client's out side of the fiver.

As a note to this: on Fiverr, your buyer's nationality does NOT matter as long as it goes through the side. As long as your paypal/etc. is linked to Fiverr, you can get your money no matter where they are from AND no matter what they say. 

Going off the site is against the rules 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, efficientsmind said:

is it wrong to contact with client's out side of the fiver.

Yes, you can get permanently banned for that.

5 hours ago, efficientsmind said:

Can you tell me how we can receive payment from US

The buyer places an order through Fiverr (their country of origin doesn't matter), you deliver the work through Fiverr, and 14 days after the work was marked as complete, you can withdraw your payment from Fiverr (you can withdraw it to your PayPal or Payoneer account).

• Like 1
  • Up 3

6 hours ago, efficientsmind said:

• Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Fiverr.com.
  • You may not offer Sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Fiverr.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support here.
  • The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.
  • Read this: 
  • Like 1
  • Up 4