Order cancellation and blockage.

dannyrayz

I currently have 2 successive order cancellation one was due to the fact that the buyer didn't submit the requirements he came after 14 days to charge back. 

And now I currently have 3 pending jobs. But one of them might cancel cause it requires java script coding and a lot of time but the buyer wanted this delivered last week Friday and it is over a week now. And I don't think the job will be completed soon cause we will still have a lot of coding and trouble shooting to do. 

But I got to know that if I have a successive third order cancellation, fiverr will block me. So I want to know if I should deliver one of my 2 ongoing jobs first before cancelling this one or if I go to resolution centre and cancel it. 

I don't just want to get suspended. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, dannyrayz said:

I currently have 2 successive order cancellation one was due to the fact that the buyer didn't submit the requirements he came after 14 days to charge back. 

Orders canceled before order requirements are submitted do not affect your seller stats:

image.thumb.png.dfd55202ea067edfef330cf5509f62d8.png

4 hours ago, dannyrayz said:

But I got to know that if I have a successive third order cancellation, fiverr will block me. So I want to know if I should deliver one of my 2 ongoing jobs first before cancelling this one or if I go to resolution centre and cancel it. 

I don't just want to get suspended. 

Fiverr does not "block" or "suspend" you for order cancelations. But cancelations could affect your seller level if your order completion rate goes below 90%.

However, since you are a New Seller, you don't need to worry about losing a seller level. 

If you want to learn more about order cancelations (and how to avoid them), you can read this article from the Help Center:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010452537-Cancelations

• Like 2