really frustrated about fiverr Promoted Gigs. Unqualified for no reason

bitnami

Hello,

I have all 5 star ratings with Inbox response rate 100%, Inbox response time 1hr, Order response rate 100%, Delivered on time 100%, Order completion

because of my gig ranked very well and I get new orders everyday, I thought this is the best time to promote my gigs. then all of a sudden my highest ranked 1st page gig was ended up in the last page. this issue was not only for me. really frustrated about this and no one really cares about this issue(fiverr support team is a joke). I dont even have a single bad feedback or a single unsatisfied customers yet they say "You meet additional quality metrics"

What a joke!

dashboard.PNG

sad23213.PNG

Capture.PNG

reee.PNG

Here's what @mariashtelle1 wrote about the promoted gig option being turned off and hidden reviews:

If I were you, I would focus on the clues that Customer Support gave to you: which is to maintain "a clear and constant conversation with your buyers." One or more of your buyers may have written a hidden review regarding your level of communication. This is really the only clue that Customer Support gave you.

image.png.016c2486ce89695e49a58720d9cea9e2.png

image.png