new seller account

rayacreations

Question

i am a new seller whenever i create a new account and create gig it shows on last page i select keywords very carefully which have less services but on every keywords it shown on last page i am facing this issue every time i paid many sellers for gig promotion or seo  but same result . before this issue i was level 2 seller on my previous account that was derank due to some issue thats why i delete and create new account .

• Like 7

6 answers to this question

On 5/27/2022 at 7:20 AM, mariashtelle1 said:

Wow, so you just thought that it will be smart to delete your accounts and create new ones to get orders? How does that work? 
Do you also throw away your laptops every time you don’t earn certain amount and buy a new one hoping that having a new laptop will bring you more orders? 🤷‍♀️

i was not asking about order i just want to know why gigs are not rank on any keyword , don't make fun of others position even you don't understand what i am asking about

• Like 2

Wow, so you just thought that it will be smart to delete your accounts and create new ones to get orders? How does that work? 
Do you also throw away your laptops every time you don’t earn certain amount and buy a new one hoping that having a new laptop will bring you more orders? 🤷‍♀️

• Like 5
  • Sad 1