Newbie Gigs promotion

zahir01

Question

Hi guys, I'm a newbie fiver seller here. please if you have a client you some of you guys think is suitable for me, please contact me to my message and send the client contact here. Maybe it can help me as a newbie here to make me learn Fiverr more deeply too. hehe ^^.

Sincerely, Kind regards, for myself, to all of you guys. hehe

peace and love#^^

• Like 2

2 answers to this question

32 minutes ago, zahir01 said:

if you have a client you some of you guys think is suitable for me, please contact me to my message and send the client contact here

And why should we, as business people, send possible client prospects, whom we can make a living from, to a totally unknown "newbie"? 

Does that seem like an intelligent business strategy? 

Fiverr is not in the business of charity. As sellers, we are not responsible for your success. You are

So instead of asking for handouts here on the forum, I suggest you go out there, learn about how Fiverr works, improve your skills, and tell the world all about it. Your success is in your hands. Not ours

Speaking of success (and I'm going to be using myself as an example since I'm the one responding to this) : do you think it would bring me success if I send a client your way and you end up offering a low-quality service?

Do you think that client would trust me with their business in the future? Would you trust a company if they did that to you? 

Thanks, but no thanks. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 3
  • Up 3