Hey ya everyone!

Guest dmc_art

Guest dmc_art

Hi there beautiful people,

I'm Dimethyl Cryptamine, founder of DmC Art and DmC Graphics.

My profession is graphic design and illustration, and I'm doing this in the last 20 years, and as an artist - my start was in the early age of life. I've got my first diploma in Fine Arts when I was only 4 years old, and I had my first self-standing exhibition when I was only 5 years old. I've spent the following years winning diplomas till I reached age of 16 - then things got interesting as I discovered the digital tools of Adobe suit. I've got interested in 3D modeling and skinning, animations, and started working on various projects of which most of them were PC game models, illustrations and graphics. Once I obtained the needed certification and knowledge, I've started my own business regarding design and illustration. In the past year and so, I am mostly working on NFT projects and sketches.

On 5/26/2022 at 4:46 PM, dmc_art said:

Hi there beautiful people,

I'm Dimethyl Cryptamine, founder of DmC Art and DmC Graphics.

My profession is graphic design and illustration, and I'm doing this in the last 20 years, and as an artist - my start was in the early age of life. I've got my first diploma in Fine Arts when I was only 4 years old, and I had my first self-standing exhibition when I was only 5 years old. I've spent the following years winning diplomas till I reached age of 16 - then things got interesting as I discovered the digital tools of Adobe suit. I've got interested in 3D modeling and skinning, animations, and started working on various projects of which most of them were PC game models, illustrations and graphics. Once I obtained the needed certification and knowledge, I've started my own business regarding design and illustration. In the past year and so, I am mostly working on NFT projects and sketches.

Welcome to Fiverr!

• Like 5