Hello Fiverr pro's 😍
I hope you are well. I want to clarify about revision🤔. Sometimes, I have to keep 3/5 revisions in a particular order. But I think the client can take more revision & take advantage.😥

Did you face the same thing?
If yes, then please share your experience. I'd love to hear from you.🖐️

TIA 🙏

• Like 11
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Congrats! 1

25 minutes ago, azmain7 said:

But I think the client can take more revision & take advantage.😥

Did you face the same thing?

Clients can press revision button as many times as they want. However it’s up to you to tell them when to stop and that extra revision they requested will cost x$. Or even better to mention amount of revisions in your delivery message upfront. 
You as a seller have to take responsibility and communicate with your buyers and put boundaries on how many revisions you will do even if they can press a revision button. 

• Like 12
  • Up 2

1 minute ago, azmain7 said:

But sometimes there are some rude client demand more their budget & expectation

Just stand your ground. There always will be bad or nightmare buyers but you are the business owner and you have to manage those situations either you have offline or online business. It’s inevitable 

• Like 9
  • Congrats! 1

3 minutes ago, azmain7 said:

if they get extra revision without anything pay why hey pay extra?

How would they get extra revision if you not going to do extra revision for free? 🤔 

they can’t just get a revision without you agreeing to do it. Just because they pressed a button doesn’t mean you have to do a revision. Just redeliver the order and that’s it. 🤷‍♀️ 

• Like 10
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

How would they get extra revision if you not going to do extra revision for free? 🤔 

they can’t just get a revision without you agreeing to do it. Just because they pressed a button doesn’t mean you have to do a revision. Just redeliver the order and that’s it. 🤷‍♀️ 

Alright. So you want asked me to add extra button at the gig pricing description? so that  will get payment for extra revisions?

• Like 8
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

I’m not even sure what you mean by that. You can simply send a custom offer on your order for extra revisions for client to accept and that’s it 

May be I can't able to describe my problem what I mean
Please check this out if they get extra revision without anything pay why they pay extra?

Edited by azmain7
  • Like 9
  • Up 1

15 minutes ago, azmain7 said:

May be I can't able to describe my problem what I mean
Please check this out if they get extra revision without anything pay why they pay extra?

And I already replied to you: they can’t get a revision unless you agree to do it for free. 
here is my quote again 👇

4 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Clients can press revision button as many times as they want. However it’s up to you to tell them when to stop and that extra revision they requested will cost x$. Or even better to mention amount of revisions in your delivery message upfront. 

Just stand your ground.

they can’t just get a revision without you agreeing to do it. Just because they pressed a button doesn’t mean you have to do a revision. Just redeliver the order and that’s it.

Please read my quotes, I already gave you even an instruction on what to do if they request a revision without paying extra for it. 

• Like 9
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

And I already replied to you: they can’t get a revision unless you agree to do it for free. 
here is my quote again 👇

Please read my quotes, I already gave you even an instruction on what to do if they request a revision without paying extra for it. 

Okay let me check it. If it works I will let you know🙌

• Like 7
  • Confused 1