Jump to content

Buyer not accepting order nor providing any reasons


Recommended Posts

Hi, i currently have an ongoing order from a client and they are refusing to accept the order and keep delaying the order
 i delivered the client keeps asking for a revision without providing any reason and keeps delaying the order, i delivered the order on 22 april and the client has since been requesting a revision and not providing anything else other than to wait and he's getting to it the client also does not let the order be auto completed in 3 days and fiverr support does not do anything other to tell me to contact a buyer who does not respond other than the revision text which is usually just 'will review and get back to you tommorow'

  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, positionrelativ said:

Hi, i currently have an ongoing order from a client and they are refusing to accept the order and keep delaying the order
 i delivered the client keeps asking for a revision without providing any reason and keeps delaying the order, i delivered the order on 22 april and the client has since been requesting a revision and not providing anything else other than to wait and he's getting to it the client also does not let the order be auto completed in 3 days and fiverr support does not do anything other to tell me to contact a buyer who does not respond other than the revision text which is usually just 'will review and get back to you tommorow'

Hello.

Please keep patience and wait for buyer's further response. I can remember, I delivered an order which was almost 6 month late. Sometimes, buyer's are on vacation or traveling for a long time. So you can wait until you get proper response from the buyer. You can extend delivery date later and delivery the order when everything is ok.

Thanks

  • Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, coder71 said:

Please keep patience and wait for buyer's further response.

Hi, if the buyer is busy, i think it would make sense if the buyer would have at least provided some insight that they were busy but they do not respond and only delay my order without telling me anything, and the order was supposed to be completed in 4 days

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, positionrelativ said:

Hi, if the buyer is busy, i think it would make sense if the buyer would have at least provided some insight that they were busy but they do not respond and only delay my order without telling me anything, and the order was supposed to be completed in 4 days

May be buyer worried, if you delivered it will be automatically completed within 3 days. Thats why he/she is just sending you revision. So be positive, hope buyer will back soon and you can complete the order.

Meanwhile you can send message to confirm if everything ok, then you will deliver the order.

Hope buyer will response soon.

Thanks

  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

First I would send a message along the lines: 

“Hi, I haven’t heard back from you regarding the revision in x days and I’m happy to wait till *this date*, however I will have to redeliver my order after that if we don’t have changes request by then. Of course I’ll be happy to provide x revisions that are included in my gig even if the order autocomplete itself up to 1 month (or whatever time you feel comfortable) after completion.” 
 

And if they don’t reply then redeliver your order at the date that you stated 

  • Like 9
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Such annoying situations 🤐
I recently faced this and my order was on revisions for about 5 weeks, I contacted CS to see what they guide me best and I was suggested to close the order. Anyhow, I haven't followed that because I have worked on that project and can't let my hard earned money go away like this and just because of a lazy customer. 

Luckily after contacting CS, I then got reply from client in 3 days and that project is finally closed. 
The message sent above by @mariashtelle1 is amazing, try that

  • Like 6
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

One thing that Fiverr Customer Support can do in cases like this is reach out to the buyer for you. Though, that should be done after you've made every effort yourself.

One thing you might do, should you try @mariashtelle1's suggestion and find it doesn't work, is ask the Buyer for their expected timeframe for being able to close.

Just to caution you: if they're a reseller, you might be facing a cancellation, as it will depend on how their client reacts to your work. I've read far too many stories here on the forums about cancellations due to 'not needing the work' because the 'Buyer' wasn't the end client.

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, positionrelativ said:

messages like these before and have gotten no response

Then you can just redeliver the order at the date that you stated in your message that you will redeliver and then order will be marked completed in 3 days automatically if they don’t respond 🤷‍♀️

  • Like 2
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I sent them the message and they didn't respond then i sent the order and the client requested a revision just 3 hours before completion and the buyer gave me another date as they have always done and then they go silent and ignore my messages and i can see they are ignoring my messages as they are frequently online

  • Like 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, positionrelativ said:

gave me another date as they have always done and then they go silent and ignore my messages and i can see they are ignoring my messages as they are frequently online

Did the new date pass already? If yes, then redeliver again. 

  • Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Update: the buyer requested a revision once again and do not respond to my messages, the buyer also didn't give me a date this time and told me the revisions are almost complete but i think this is another lie as he/she has been giving me dates for more than a month now and no more i worked hard for this i do not want this to go to waste

 

  • Like 3
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/26/2022 at 8:11 AM, mariashtelle1 said:

then redeliver your order at the date that you stated 

No , not a solution , I received a warning because of this in the past. 

  

On 5/25/2022 at 6:00 PM, positionrelativ said:

Hi, i currently have an ongoing order from a client and they are refusing to accept the order and keep delaying the order

What order are you talking about , you don't have any gigs.... ?!

  

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Checked the Fiverr Help Center.

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010972637-What-if-my-buyer-doesnt-like-my-delivery
https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010452657-Revisions
https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010108157-What-does-my-order-status-mean

Nothing...

The Payment Policy does say this:

Quote
  • Requesting to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements by using the Request Revisions button is not allowed.

But that's not quite it. There's also this:

Quote

5. Users who abuse the Request Revisions button to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements.

But that one's under permitted 'Cancellation' reasons...

Edited by imagination7413
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...