How can be able to promote more gigs?

funzoft

Hello everyone,

My few gigs are showing in promoted option but right now it's showing unqualified on them, why?

Need to improve gigs ?

And how I can be able to get new more gigs in promoted option?

Thanks

• Like 8
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, funzoft said:

My few gigs are showing in promoted option but right now it's showing unqualified on them, why?

They are showing as unqualified, because they do not qualify to be promoted at this time. It is likely that your seller performance fell below the requirements for the program. Improve your performance as a seller, and you might eventually requalify for the program.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I'm promoting my by promoted gigs option at Fiverr but not yet getting any proper response. Initially I put CPC 0.70 with daily budget $5 then increased to $10 and now daily budget is $15 with CPS 1$ but not yet getting any reasonable impressions and clicks.

Please suggest me how to use Promoted gig option for getting clicks and orders.

Thanks

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, funzoft said:

Hi,

I'm promoting my by promoted gigs option at Fiverr but not yet getting any proper response. Initially I put CPC 0.70 with daily budget $5 then increased to $10 and now daily budget is $15 with CPS 1$ but not yet getting any reasonable impressions and clicks.

Please suggest me how to use Promoted gig option for getting clicks and orders.

Thanks

I recommend putting the CPC to Auto. 

Keep in mind that promoting a gig does not guarantee that you will get any impressions. Fiverr still chooses the best gigs, according to a range of quality metrics, and only shows your gig to buyers if they think it's relevant and of high quality.

• Like 1