Improve GIG tags and keywords

funzoft

• 4 months later...

Previously my gig was coming on first page but at once it ranked down to other pages. After that I updated gig but couldn’t get that rank. After long time can I can change description and other details to get gig rank at first page.???

Thanks for your kind suggestions.

• Like 1

Based on what you mentioned, you are an experienced seller (previously was on page #1), but you need to restore your gig rank.

Before you can start getting new orders, you should do your best to improve your gig and make it more SEO-optimized.

Check this thread I created that explains how to do so ↓

Here are some proven-to-work tips that will help you boost your gig rank on Fiverr. Whether you are a newbie or an old timer, these tips will be helpful. The tips will be listed in the same order of creating a gig: • Gig Title • Make sure to include Keywords in the gig title itself, this is very important • Keywords • The best way to know the keywords that actually work is by searching Fiverr using a single keyword you know works, then copying Fiverr’s “suggested keywords” under the search…

• 1 year later...
13 hours ago, funzoft said:

Hello everyone,

My gig rank was good for few months but it automatically was not coming in search. Till now not yet achieved that value..

My affected gigs:

https://www.fiverr.com/share/p94VN8

https://www.fiverr.com/share/qq41w9

Please suggest me with your kind feedback.

Thanks

Nothing serious, it will come automatically ....

• Like 1

7 hours ago, funzoft said:

Hello, how to rank gig to get more buyers?

How can I get my Gig ranked higher?

Promoting your gigs on social media, websites, or blogs is a great way to bring more traffic to your gig. The more traffic, the more exposure you will receive in our marketplace. Completing your orders on time and providing exceptional service can also affect your ranking. As long as you are doing well in these areas, your ranking will improve.

The above is from the Help Centre.

• Like 13

Hello everyone,

My few gigs are showing in promoted option but right now it's showing unqualified on them, why?

Need to improve gigs ?

And how I can be able to get new more gigs in promoted option?

Thanks

• Like 8
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, funzoft said:

My few gigs are showing in promoted option but right now it's showing unqualified on them, why?

They are showing as unqualified, because they do not qualify to be promoted at this time. It is likely that your seller performance fell below the requirements for the program. Improve your performance as a seller, and you might eventually requalify for the program.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I'm promoting my by promoted gigs option at Fiverr but not yet getting any proper response. Initially I put CPC 0.70 with daily budget $5 then increased to $10 and now daily budget is $15 with CPS 1$ but not yet getting any reasonable impressions and clicks.

Please suggest me how to use Promoted gig option for getting clicks and orders.

Thanks

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, funzoft said:

Hi,

I'm promoting my by promoted gigs option at Fiverr but not yet getting any proper response. Initially I put CPC 0.70 with daily budget $5 then increased to $10 and now daily budget is $15 with CPS 1$ but not yet getting any reasonable impressions and clicks.

Please suggest me how to use Promoted gig option for getting clicks and orders.

Thanks

I recommend putting the CPC to Auto. 

Keep in mind that promoting a gig does not guarantee that you will get any impressions. Fiverr still chooses the best gigs, according to a range of quality metrics, and only shows your gig to buyers if they think it's relevant and of high quality.

• Like 1