No Orders Yet :(

artizens

Greetings from Artizens!!

I am a new seller here and exploring the fiverr. I am looking forward to build my career on fiverr as logo designer. Since its forum for a freelancers like us, here I am sending you my profile link. Can you please look into this and suggest any chages if needed.

https://www.fiverr.com/artizens

https://www.fiverr.com/share/xlbpNx

Thanks

@fiverr_admin

@fiverr_brand

@Fiverr-Care

• Like 4

Hello,

It has been almost a week, I have created an account. I have not received a single order yet. Can anyone help me with this? Can anyone look into my profile and share suggestions if needs any chagnes?

Here is my profile link : https://www.fiverr.com/artizens

I even tried almost 50 buyer's requestes and I have not even got a message. Additionally, I am not able to see any requested on the buyer request section even though I have almost 9 request pending for today.

Thanks in advance

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, artizens said:

Hello,

It has been almost a week, I have created an account. I have not received a single order yet. Can anyone help me with this? Can anyone look into my profile and share suggestions if needs any chagnes?

Here is my profile link : https://www.fiverr.com/artizens

I even tried almost 50 buyer's requestes and I have not even got a message. Additionally, I am not able to see any requested on the buyer request section even though I have almost 9 request pending for today.

Thanks in advance

Hey!
Welcome to Fiverr Forum. Please read the posts following the link.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

Don't Lose Hope Man, Sometimes it takes Months to get Orders and Sometimes just a day.

So Don't worry about the Orders, Just focus on your Gig Quality. Focus on What your are Providing and What your Competitors are providing. 

If you work Hard and Constant, then I assure you that 1 Day you will post  Stories Here of your Success.

Best Wishes for the Future

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys!!

Thanks for your support friends. I tried all the blogs and details you have shared and tried everything on my profile. After not getting any success, I reviewed many youtube videos. Finally, I came across that the fiverr is biased platform. It only cares about the profiles who just put fake orders and manupulate the algorithm. Because parallay one of my classmate started the profile same day and he started placing an orders. After these many days, he is having almost 80 reviews (Completely fake) and his profile started displaying everywhere.

On the other hand, my profile does not even have an impression. It just getting 10-18 impression and today BINGO!!! it shows 0 impression. So my conclusion on fiverr is like if anyone has money to spend for the fake orders almost around 3L; they can start their profile easily and earn. Because ultimately, fiverr will earn 20% from your fake orders.

Finally I am fade up with Fiverr now and will try for other platforms. Or start looking for a job again.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

"Artizens is a team of creative graphic designers who have completed 40K logo design projects". 

The above is from your profile description.

On 5/30/2022 at 1:44 PM, artizens said:

It has been almost a week, I have created an account. I have not received a single order yet.

15 minutes ago, artizens said:

Finally I am fade up with Fiverr now and will try for other platforms. Or start looking for a job again.

Your profile statement and the above don't seem to tie in.

It takes time and effort to build any business.

Check this out:  

• Like 1
  • Up 2

2 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:

"Artizens is a team of creative graphic designers who have completed 40K logo design projects". 

The above is from your profile description.

Check this out:  

thanks for sharing. I came across it before I started account. I am sure it is helpless. Also, you mentioned that "Your profile statement and the above don't seem to tie in" if you cant explain in proper manner that how it is not tied it than its worthless like t he fiverr support. You are following the same pattern I guess.

But thanks though

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, artizens said:

@vickieitohave you went through all the the conversatios that @lloydsolutionsshared? Amazing becuase its a long one

Hi @artizens, I'm not sure why you called me here ... Is it because I'm @lloydsolutions's biggest fan?

To answer your question, yes, I've read through all the conversations and yes, I think @lloydsolutions's answer is amazing and longer than it should have been.

It makes me sad that you were unappreciative of the help that was given you, calling it "helpless" and "worthless."

On 5/30/2022 at 9:44 PM, artizens said:

Can anyone help me with this? Can anyone look into my profile and share suggestions if needs any chagnes?

Did you realize that @lloydsolutions was the only one who actually took the time to visit your gig and give you specific feedback?

15 hours ago, lloydsolutions said:

• Your Profile Statement: "Artizens is a team of creative graphic designers who have completed 40K logo design projects".  
  • The Above (statement made by you):
    • It has been almost a week, I have created an account. I have not received a single order yet.
  • Conflicting Areas: You state that you have completed 40K logo design projects, yet you just created an account one week ago and haven't received a single order. Also where is your team? 

my profile does not even have an impression. It just getting 10-18 impression and today BINGO!!! it shows 0 impression. ... Finally I am fade up with Fiverr now and will try for other platforms. Or start looking for a job again.

@lloydsolutions responds with the following encouragement:

15 hours ago, lloydsolutions said:

“Selling on Fiverr is just like opening a business. Imagine you are opening a shop in a town. You would see what the competition is doing. Are they offering the same thing as you. Can you offer something different or better. Or maybe a niche that nobody else has thought of. That is called research and you must do this before doing anything.” @lloydsolutions, New Sellers … The True Way to Success

@lloydsolutions is telling you to be patient. You have been at this for only a week. It was two weeks before I got my first order. There are other sellers who didn't get their first order for months and for some, it takes years to get that first order.

Another point that @lloydsolutions makes is the research you need to do. Did you check out your competition's gigs on Fiverr? The ones that are getting orders? What are they doing that you aren't? How can you make your gig stand out among the thousands of logo maker gigs out there on the Fiverr marketplace?

one of my classmate started the profile same day and he started placing an orders. After these many days, he is having almost 80 reviews (Completely fake) and his profile started displaying everywhere. ... So my conclusion on fiverr is like if anyone has money to spend for the fake orders almost around 3L; they can start their profile easily and earn. 

@lloydsolutions responds:

“Buyers are not stupid and they will see through deception and move on to buy from someone else.@lloydsolutions, New Sellers … The True Way to Success

Although your friend looks initially successful, it is only because of his fake reviews. He's also not earning because he's using his own money. Deceptive sellers like this won't last long on the platform. It may be months, it may be years.

I tried all the blogs and details you have shared and tried everything on my profile. After not getting any success, I reviewed many youtube videos. Finally, I came across that the fiverr is biased platform. ...Finally I am fade up with Fiverr now and will try for other platforms. Or start looking for a job again.

@lloydsolutions cautions you to be careful where you are getting your information:

Use the forum to read and learn from experienced forum members and sellers. Everything you need to be successful is on the forum or the Fiverr website. Beware of what you are finding elsewhere! Read, learn, take action! @lloydsolutions, New Sellers … The True Way to Success

Did you see how @lloydsolutions gave you answer to every single question that you posted? All you needed to do was read and study the information that was given you. @lloydsolutions will not break it down into detail as I have because, if you follow @lloydsolutions like I do, you'll see that @lloydsolutions tirelessly answers over 22 questions like yours every single day. 

I'm limited to only 5 posts a day and decided to use my 5th post to address this. That's why this is so long.

If there's anything you get out of this post, I highly suggest that you start following @lloydsolutions because you'll learn so much just from reading all the answers given to other sellers. Like I said, @lloydsolutions posts more than 22 times a day.

• Like 3
  • Up 4

2 hours ago, vickieito said:

It makes me sad that you were unappreciative of the help that was given you, calling it "helpless" and "worthless."

Vickie, they want the exact recipe on how to make a sale. Anything other than that is negligible.🤣

Edited by theratypist
  • Like 4

On 5/30/2022 at 1:44 PM, artizens said:

Can anyone look into my profile and share suggestions if needs any chagnes?

The premium package desc. says "Stationary". Maybe change to "Stationery"

In the FAQ section:
"Chose the relevant package" could be "Choose the relevant package" in answer 1.

Maybe try creating additional gigs to see if that helps with orders. eg. for other types of logos.

• Like 4