Suddenly all my gig ranks fall ( top rated seller)

moinahmed656

Question

I am top rated seller.

Usually My gig stays on First page, But from the very beginning of this month My gig rank fall. After that i have completed 4 order and 5-6 order is still running. 

But I cant find my gig on first 15 pages. But it always perform best and I give my best to this gig. Should be in higher rank. 

What should I do ? What have i done wrong? Can you please explain? 

• Like 7
  • Sad 4

7 answers to this question

2 hours ago, moinahmed656 said:

I am top rated seller.

Usually My gig stays on First page, But from the very beginning of this month My gig rank fall. After that i have completed 4 order and 5-6 order is still running. 

But I cant find my gig on first 15 pages. But it always perform best and I give my best to this gig. Should be in higher rank. 

Being a top rated seller does not include a gurantee that you'll rank at the top. I'm a TRS myself, and even though I'm always on the 1st page, I don't always show up at the top. 

There are many things that could cause you to drop down in the results. The regular gig rotation being one of them. The algorithm might have decided to give some new seller a bit of time in the limelight. Rotation happens all the time and depends on a range of factors. 

But most likely, it's possible that you have received negative, hidden feedback. That can cause your gig rankings to drop. Your other stats, like regular negative reviews, order completion rate, response rate and so on can also affect this. 

The best thing you can do is to keep delivering excellent work to your buyers, always be super friendly, polite and helpful. 

Hopefully it will pick itself back up again soon! 

All the best,

Leo

• Like 6
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 4

On 5/25/2022 at 12:07 AM, moinahmed656 said:

I am top rated seller.

If its happening from this months, then check your notification, is fiverr sent yo any optimization notification for your gig?? because fiver has changed their algorithm so keep updated with that, otherwise your all gig will be derank soon, or disappear.

because same thing was happening with my all gig, after updating the pricing according to fiverr suggested price, my all gig came back on the top and start appearing on all keywords again

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

On 5/25/2022 at 12:37 AM, moinahmed656 said:

I am top rated seller.

Don't afraid it's a Fiverr algorithm Fiverr always shuffle gigs to give a chance and help to new sellers to get there orders so don't worry about that wait some days your gig get back up to front page in Fiverr

• Like 7

16 hours ago, developerlikhon said:

Don't afraid it's a Fiverr algorithm Fiverr always shuffle gigs to give a chance and help to new sellers to get there orders so don't worry about that wait some days your gig get back up to front page in Fiverr

Thank you so much for your valuable comment and support

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

On 5/25/2022 at 3:06 AM, smashradio said:

Being a top rated seller does not include a gurantee that you'll rank at the top. I'm a TRS myself, and even though I'm always on the 1st page, I don't always show up at the top. 

There are many things that could cause you to drop down in the results. The regular gig rotation being one of them. The algorithm might have decided to give some new seller a bit of time in the limelight. Rotation happens all the time and depends on a range of factors. 

But most likely, it's possible that you have received negative, hidden feedback. That can cause your gig rankings to drop. Your other stats, like regular negative reviews, order completion rate, response rate and so on can also affect this. 

The best thing you can do is to keep delivering excellent work to your buyers, always be super friendly, polite and helpful. 

Hopefully it will pick itself back up again soon! 

All the best,

Leo

Thank you so much for your valuable suggestion. 

• Like 6

On 5/24/2022 at 11:37 PM, moinahmed656 said:

I am top rated seller.

Appearance of your gig in top pages depends upon the region. If you are getting enough impression and your conversion rate is good then I believe it don't matter where your gig falls in pages. 

• Like 3