The Forum TOS says that we cannot share links anywhere! WHY?

2 hours ago, harithdeshan said:

How am I going to invite any of my friends to see a forum post?

???? You can copy the link of the post and share it to them

2 hours ago, harithdeshan said:

Why can't we put links anywhere in the first place? 

Uhm you can

1. You may post links that are relevant to the discussions as long as they are not links to your own website, blog or otherwise violate ToS or these rules. Gig/profile links belong in My Fiverr Gigs. All links and posts should comply with and the Fiverr Community Standards. Unapproved links will cause link or post removal.

2. Links must not be shortened using non-Fiverr shortening sites. Gig/profile links should include thefiverr.com domain. This is a safety/security risk. Readers should not click on shortened links or links that may be questionable. Ads, Self-Promotion, Posts with Requests for Sales/Buyers that are posted may be deleted without warning. Since all users should be aware of the rules on promotion, when moderators lack time to edit/move posts to a correct category the post may instead just be removed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, harithdeshan said:

How am I going to invite any of my friends to see a forum post? Why can't we put links anywhere in the first place? 

It seems you're mixing up a few things, why should Fiverr have a problem with you sharing your forum posts to friends? Just click the 3 dots on one of your posts, and the forum even offers you several options for easy sharing of your post. I even use it sometimes to share it to my own email if I want to "save" a post, as this forum doesn't have a bookmark function like the last one did.

• Like 6
  • Up 5