My odrder is late, but I can't delivery because customer haven't started second milestone

Hello, it is my first order, and I'm a bit confused

My customer told me that he can't pay for second milestone now, but he will pay before the 10 days limit 

now my order is late, my question will that affect my delivery time?, and is there any option to delay the delivery time?

image.png.440dbbedfab5c93d2d46ddf074c93d9b.png

Screenshot 2022-05-24 124217.jpg

• Like 4

Hey there, I've had the same situation and the confusion was real! I delivered > the buyer had to wait for money in order to start the order > my order was counting down and eventually showing late > I couldn't deliver again for the first order (to make the clock stop). 

I contacted CS and they said it's a visual bug. I was still a bit stressed, because CS can sometimes be wrong. But eventually they were right! Once the 2nd Milestone started everything was good and my stats remained the same. 

So I assume it will be the same for you. If it doesn't, simply contact CS 🙂

• Like 6
  • Up 1

13 hours ago, sabinespoems said:

Hey there, I've had the same situation and the confusion was real! I delivered > the buyer had to wait for money in order to start the order > my order was counting down and eventually showing late > I couldn't deliver again for the first order (to make the clock stop). 

I contacted CS and they said it's a visual bug. I was still a bit stressed, because CS can sometimes be wrong. But eventually they were right! Once the 2nd Milestone started everything was good and my stats remained the same. 

So I assume it will be the same for you. If it doesn't, simply contact CS 🙂

Thank you very much, since it's my first order I am very stressed 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, bassemomar752 said:

Thank you very much, since it's my first order I am very stressed 

That's completely understandable! And that's what the forum is here for, to get some insight on such confusing matters. But as I said if it's anything like my situation you'll be okay.

Also congratulations on your first order, especially nice that it's a Milestone order right away! 

• Like 2