why some sellers behave as if buyers are stupid! It is not nice

user_088

Hi two days before i created an order for my logo. I provided vector files and standars logo files. And ı just requested to resize them. I mean she were supposed to create just 2 files on transparent backgrounds with two different sizes. In first delivery she made a logo as primary student. And politely i requested revision and in second delivery quality was good but that time sizes were higher than i requested. And ı requested second revision now. And i told her to deliver it in one hour. I can not believe it. she is supposed to create just 2 png files on transparent background (and she will only resize them!) Beside this, i also provided vector files at the very beginning.

Now i am waiting and wondering what will she do? I think fiver should have more strict rules for sellers.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, user_088 said:

And i told her to deliver it in one hour.

This is not a demand you should be making. Give her a reasonable amount of time to complete her revisions. She is entitled to that --  as all sellers are, unless THEY promise, or agree, to deliver within a certain amount of time. One hour to make, correct a logo is generally an unreasonably short demand. 

20 minutes ago, user_088 said:

Now i am waiting and wondering what will she do?

Perhaps it would be wise, and helpful to both of you, to better communicate your needs and abilities.

21 minutes ago, user_088 said:

I think fiver should have more strict rules for sellers.

Please define "more strict". 

• Like 9
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, user_088 said:

Now i am waiting and wondering what will she do? I think fiver should have more strict rules for sellers.

Did you order through a gig that advertises resizing images? Or did you order through a logo gig?

Sometimes it happens that you get the wrong gig (I've had several buyers do that.) Sellers who's English isn't perfect might not know what you're asking for if it's not what the gig offers. They SHOULD, of course in an ideal world, but give the seller some credit. Be clear and polite in your communication and it might still work out. 

Misunderstandings happen. 

Edited by katakatica
  • Like 11
  • Up 3

It happens. Sometimes you order a tea, and get a coffee. You dont have to make it personal. If you send back the coffee and ask for a tea, normally a tea should come. 

If not;

Either you didint tell the seller that you wanted a tea, or they didint hear you. Or that place dont have tea. 

See, its not a big fuss when its coffee and tea. Right?

• Like 7
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1