How to get first order?

shefaya

What is impression??  My impression is getting low.... I have uploaded one gig 9days ago and share it on social media regularly... But i didn’t get any order. Also, there is no buyers request. What should i do? My gig's description and image everything is good as well as others.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1

Well Impression is just the no of times people have watched your gig.

Dont worry, if you are getting low impressions cause I was in the same situation too and then after some tips I got my first order.

Here are some tips I have learned:- 

1. Make sure to put your gig images attractive and easy to understandable. 

2.Make sure to do a keyword research before making your gig. 

3.If possible add video to your gig, fiverr prefers video gigs more than normal gigs.

4.Be really specific about your gig so that fiverr can classify your gig among all gigs.

Hope you will get your first order very soon😄

-Inpaper

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone..

i am new in fiverr..

i got an order.

I have 3 questions.. hope you all help me out.

1. Basically i deliver my order 12hours before...but after 2 days, today buyer request me for revision. and now i noticed that fiverr shows ,my delivery is being 1 day late..but how and why?

2. i want to know that how to accept revision request? can anyone please show me screen shot?cause i couldn't find it. My pc does not show any revision request,but my mobile shows that revision request...

3. how to deliver revision works?i mean is there any specific option for revision delivery? or something?

if you share screenshot,then it will more helpfull for me.

thanks in advance...

Edited by shefaya
i did not write properly
  • Like 1
  • Up 4

• shefaya changed the title to HOW TO DELIVER REVISION ORDERS? I M NEW HERE
18 minutes ago, shefaya said:

Hello everyone..

i am new in fiverr..

i got an order.

I have 3 questions.. hope you all help me out.

1. basically i deliver my order 12hours before...but after 2 days, today buyer request me for revision. and now i noticed that fiverr shows ,my delivery is being 1 day late..but how and why?

2. i want to know that how to accept revision request? can anyone please show me screen shot?cause i couldn't find it. My pc does not show any revision request,but my mobile shows that revision request...

3. how to deliver revision works?i mean is there any specific option for revision delivery? or something?

if you share screenshot,then it will more helpfull for me.

thanks in advance...

1) The buyer has three days to ask for a revision. Don't worry that it shows up as "late". As long as you delivered the original work within the deadline, this will not count towards your delivery on time stat. Fiverr knows that it can take some time to complete a revision. So you're all good on that front, but you need to follow the buyers request to the point. If anything is unclear: ask. And make sure to do it as soon as possible. It's very important to keep your buyers happy and satisfied, since the buyer satisfaction rate is a huge factor in determining your gig ranking. So keep your buyer happy and deliver the revision quickly and correctly. 

2) When the buyer asks for a revision, you don't need to do anything more than to follow their instructions and/or communicating with the buyer if anything is unclear to you. Go inside the order and scroll down to the bottom. You'll see the revision request there. See screenshot below. 

image.thumb.png.d633a6a1bfdc29770a3d64c403ef8711.png

3) You simply need to deliver the order again. At the top right on your order page, you will see the "Deliver Now" button, just like you did when delivering the original order. 

Best of luck! 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2