iamattique

I have been getting directed to Fiverr Business webpage for the last few clicks. I searched about it and it seem a very great platform to boost the sales. However, I am curious to ask a professional advice; whether I need to create the account and start using it or just stay at the exact same spot.

Thanking in advance.image.png.5b78857627f7eb1d943591e416ff79f9.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, iamattique said:

whether I need to create the account and start using it or just stay at the exact same spot.

The sellers that get featured on the Fiverr Business catalogue are handpicked by Fiverr staff. Its the same account that they use for the main Fiverr site, so no you don't need another count to sell there. You just need to produce quality work consistently and you'll get a notification that you are featured on the Fiverr Business catalogue.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, theratypist said:

The sellers that get featured on the Fiverr Business catalogue are handpicked by Fiverr staff. Its the same account that they use for the main Fiverr site, so no you don't need another count to sell there. You just need to produce quality work consistently and you'll get a notification that you are featured on the Fiverr Business catalogue.

I didn't get any notification rather keeps directing me that page when I open some link

• Like 3
  • Up 1