Gig delete or change titles

yasirjutt9056

Hi I have three gigs with review and now-a-days those gigs are not performing like I am getting one or two reviews daily now the question is that should I delete those gigs or should I change there title and discription or delete them and create new one kindly guide me on this 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, yasirjutt9056 said:

Hi I have three gigs with review and now-a-days those gigs are not performing like I am getting one or two reviews daily now the question is that should I delete those gigs or should I change there title and discription or delete them and create new one kindly guide me on this 

If your gigs aren't performing as they once did, you should consider the reasons why. There could be many reasons behind fewer sales, like negative hidden feedback, stats dropping and so on. I see no point in deleting your gigs. Instead, you should analyze what works and doesn't work, and try to find the reasons for the drop in sales. 

Keep in mind that gigs rotate in the search results, so this might simply be a case of that. You only have 11 reviews so far, meaning you haven't had many sales yet. Succeeding on Fiverr takes time and patience, and it will go up and down. 

As an example, I'm a Top Rated Seller. I consistently rank on the first page of search results. I've done so for years now. Yet I will have slow weeks with less orders. Other times (this week is a perfect example) I'll feel like I'm drowning in work starting monday morning, and I'll go to bed on friday totally exhausted after the amount of work I've had this week. Next week, I might just get a few orders. 

Spend your downtime working to improve yourself, your skills or enjoy some days with your family. And make sure to have a financial buffer for slower periods. It happens to all of us. 

Best of luck!

• Like 8
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 3

Hello @smashradiothanks for your reply and what do you think should I change the title and description of all my gigs which are not performing as I am getting one or two impressions on them daily and I don't think this is good, can I get your opinion on this problem based on your experience as you are a successful seller on fiverr  and I believe you have good understanding regarding these issues thanks in advance 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, yasirjutt9056 said:

should I change the title and description of all my gigs which are not performing 

I don't think change just for the sake of making them will help this issue. Of course, there's always room for improvement!

I haven't read all of your descriptions, but they feel a bit technical and boring from what I can see. A long list of what's included is something you could discuss directly with the client.

Instead, you might want to focus on your experience and your value proposition (a simple statement that explains why the buyer should pick your service). Make it sell! 

Also, think about the SEO of your gig. Include relevant keywords in your gig description and titles, but don't stuff them in there. Make it fit naturally.

Avoid usage of emojis, unnecessary symbols and so on. They only tend to mess up the description, and you're spending valuable characters on them. 

Also – and this is important – avoid any grammatical mistakes, misspellings, etc. I recommend hiring a professional writer if you're a bit shaky with your English. I see that English isn't your first language, so it could help you stand out, since there are a lot of sellers from different countries on Fiverr, and most of them have descriptions full of mistakes. So it might work to turn one of those impressions into a sale. 

One thing you can do (and should do) is work on your English skills. They are not bad, and I can understand you, but expectations are higher in the world of business.

As a potential buyer, I always look for sellers who have excellent communication skills, since it also means the chances for misunderstandings are lower. 

Perhaps spending a bit of time taking a course or two online can help! Also, there's no reason not to use Grammarly. It enables you to write better by fixing mistakes and provides suggestions to improve sentences while writing online. A great tool that I really recommend! 

While you're working on improving your skills, gigs and profile, you could also send out responses to buyer requests. Make sure to make then unique and tailored to each request. Add something at the beginning that instantly shows the buyer that you've read and understood their request, and didn't just copy/paste the response. 

I hope this helps!

• Like 6

2 hours ago, akandamerin said:

More and more must be shared on social media, so that the gig is promoted.

This is simply not true. 

First of all: why are you, a seller with 0 reviews on Fiverr, giving out tips on how to succeed? You don't have any success yourself, and you're just repeating the same old lie that others told before you. 

To the OP – be careful when listening to tips on the forum. There's too much bad advice. Make sure you check us out before trusting us. You don't want to take advice from just anyone on the forum. They haven't gotten anywhere using their "method", so why should you? 

Here's why it doesn't work to "share on social media": 

Where are you going to share your gig to get sales? In groups with other professionals who are not interested in seeing your spam? Or in random groups with other folks who are not interested in seeing your spam?

"Sharing" on social media will, at best, give you some random traffic that doesn't do anything for you and lands you 0 sales. 

At worst, it will make you look like just another unprofessional spammer. 

You should focus your efforts on Fiverr. The people interested in buying what you have to offer are here. Not on social media.

Do your research, learn how Fiverr works, get good at marketing yourself or hire a professional if needed (we can't all be great designers or marketing experts, even though thousands of people pretend to be just that every day). And deliver excellent quality work to your buyers every time.

Hard, honest work done by someone who is good at what they do will land you success. 

Spamming social media will not

P.S. I'm a top rated seller, have been here since 2014, and have never, ever, shared by gig on social media. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 4
  • Up 2