My gig that appears on the 1st page does not appear anywhere?!

seikart

Question

Hello,

I'm Seik, I've been a graffiti artist for 12 years. I provide a professional graffiti service on Fiverr. Until now, my ad was on the 1st page when it was searched with the word ''graffiti'' or ''real graffiti''. But it doesn't even show up on page 20 anymore. What can I do? I reached fiverra but I keep getting the same answers.

And I have one more question, I can't use the '' promoted gigs '' tab. It looks like such an error.

Not promotable (Unqualified)

This Gig can not be promoted
right now, due to possible
quality issues.

Thank you!

SeikArt

error.png

• Like 6
  • Sad 3
  • Up 4

7 answers to this question

6 hours ago, seikart said:

But it doesn't even show up on page 20 anymore.

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include: 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate.

If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

The above is from the Help Centre.

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, seikart said:

I have delivered 40 orders, my ad was on the 1st page for a long time, but now it does not appear on any page. 😞

Well the image you shared shows exactly what happened. You had some quality issues that were tracked by Fiverr. That means some people gave you bad private feedback for your orders. Aside from the stuff that's public, Fiverr also has some hidden statistics they track and in case you go below their treshold, you will not be able to promote your gig anymore. Which is exactly what happened here. 

A lot of people don't take into consideration the fact that private feedback exists. And that's valid for regular gig ranking as well as promoted gigs. Just because you can pay for traffic that doesn't mean they don't care about quality metrics. As I said, I am almost 100% sure that, if you didn't cancel a ton of orders or had a lot of bad public reviews recently, most like it has to do with private feedback.

Edited by donnovan86
  • Like 13

1 hour ago, seikart said:

Also, can I do something to fix the problem I mentioned about the promote?

It's easier to ask others rather than trying to figure things out on your own... How do you think people that know the answer figured things out? We experiment, try and learn. That's how you grow on a platform like this.

Well, you have to improve your metrics. No cancellations, great reviews, etc. It will take time, I can only assume things should get better in 2 months, since Fiverr usually tracks stats for the past 2 months.

• Like 8

Thank you for your replies, I only have 2 order cancellations. What can I do to fix this situation? Customers cannot reach me because my ad is not displayed. Also, can I do something to fix the problem I mentioned about the promote?

• Like 6