How can I improve my gig and increase my order?

asiq_uzzaman

Hi,
My name is Asiq Uzzaman. I am a professional graphic designer and Digital Marketer. I have two years of experience in this work. My main target is client satisfaction at the moment. But I am not getting any order yet as the Gig impression is not good.
so, please anyone suggest to me increase my gig ranking. Help me.

favicon-32x32.png.ef74338b8f6e92f658bcef97fc625ebc.png Fiverr.com
do-instagram-marketing-for-fast-organic-growth.jpg.0e70f000d79a43e2a1987fbaf6d2d67c.jpg

Asiq_uzzaman: I will do instagram marketing for fast organic growth for $15...

For only $15, Asiq_uzzaman will do instagram marketing for fast organic growth. | Introducing the best ORGANICINSTAGRAM MARKETINGmethod gig for you.Hi, I am Asiq Uzzaman. Welcome to my Instagram marketing and management gig. In this gig, you're going...

Thank you.

• Like 2

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 16 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

• Like 6

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 16 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Thanks for your informative suggestion.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,
My name is Asiq Uzzaman. I am a professional graphic designer and Social Media Marketer. I have two years of experience in this work. My main target is client satisfaction at the moment. But I am not getting any order yet as the Gig impression is not good.
so, please anyone suggest to me increase my gig ranking. Help me.

Thank you.

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Asiq, besides the already available advice here, I would recommend studying business communications as well.

It helps a lot in responding to Buyers’ Requests and individual buyers’ messages as well.

All the best

• Like 4

hi,
I am a new seller in Fiverr. I have not enough experience in Fiverr. I don’t know how to get early an order. My gig impression and click are not good. so Now, what I do?
anyone, please advise me what I
will do. Any experienced person please check my gig and tell me what is my problem.
Please, anyone, Help me.
I Need early order.

Thank you.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/20/2021 at 4:05 PM, asiq_uzzaman said:

My gig's rank is slowly declining, for now what can I do to increase the rank.

Gig rank is based on several metrics. The most important one is customer satisfaction. If your buyers aren't happy, they will let Fiverr know in the hidden feedback after an order. So make sure to always give your buyers the best possible service. 

Beyond that, gigs are rotated on a regular basis. Your position is not permanent. 

Make sure your gigs are optimized for search, do a great job of making your buyers happy, and you'll rank higher. 

I see that you have no reviews, so you probably haven't gotten off to a good start. That's probably because you had no business plan, strategy and did zero research before you started your gigs. 

Starting a business takes time, effort and investment. You can't just make some gigs and expect to "rank". 

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1