Order after a month

rabihumakhan

Hey y'all. 

Coming here after a long time (more than a month I guess). 

Haven't got any order for the last more than one month and thus got busy on another platform and eventually forgot to check my account here on. 

Luckily I got an order, (just completed, and got a good review), and checked my stats; horrible.  

I haven't 'purchased' fake reviews, haven't violated any terms and conditions and have always over delivered. Apart from only one bad review, my stats have been excellent. What could be the reason that I don't get orders anymore? 

Please advice. 

• Like 11

8 hours ago, rabihumakhan said:

got busy on another platform and eventually forgot to check my account here on. 

That's is your answer, right there.

Why are you expecting success here, on Fiverr, when you aren't willing to work on building your success here, on Fiverr? You don't deserve orders here, you EARN them."

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, rabihumakhan said:

What could be the reason that I don't get orders anymore

Typically 3 reasons:

1) Your profile isn't optimized - description, tags, gig images etc.

2) You got bad feedback in the private reviews.

3) Sometimes it's just the way things go, freelancing has ups and downs.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, jonbaas said:

That's is your answer, right there.

Why are you expecting success here, on Fiverr, when you aren't willing to work on building your success here, on Fiverr? You don't deserve orders here, you EARN them."

I expect success because I feel I got all the abilities, skills, and relevant experience.  

My fiverr journey was like this always. 

I used to get daily orders when I had a gig on philosophy. I deleted the gig four months back because I used to get dozens of students requesting for help every week. 

What part of my post suggests I am not willing to work for my success? 

No offence but most of your replies here on are negative, outrageous, and inadequate. 

Dude, stop throwing your comments from the edge of the cliff. 

Nobody asks for rude replies and nobody cares if you've spent a dozen years on fiverr.  

Cheers. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

Typically 3 reasons:

1) Your profile isn't optimized - description, tags, gig images etc.

2) You got bad feedback in the private reviews.

3) Sometimes it's just the way things go, freelancing has ups and downs.

Yes one of my reviews went south a few months back but I don't think only one review should coagulate our progress. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, rabihumakhan said:

What part of my post suggests I am not willing to work for my success?

The parts that say you got busy elsewhere, and then didn't sign into Fiverr... and then your expectation that your stats would still be great while you were not signing in to maintain, promote, and update your gigs. It sounds like Fiverr may have considered you to be inactive, and the algorithm chose to react accordingly.

1 hour ago, rabihumakhan said:

My fiverr journey was like this always. 

Unfortuantely, things change. 

No offence but most of your replies here on are negative, outrageous, and inadequate. 

I find it interesting that the only people complaining are those who don't like the advice I have to share. The massive amount of forum likes, thank-yous, and apprecitation that I recieve, on a daily basis, would seem to contradict your claims that my comments are "negative, outrageous, and inadequate". If you don't like what I write, you are always welcome not to read it.

Dude, stop throwing your comments from the edge of the cliff. 

I don't even know what this means.

Nobody asks for rude replies and nobody cares if you've spent a dozen years on fiverr.  

What? I was neither rude, nor have I claimed anything, here, about my tenure on Fiverr. Please don't make assumptions. 

My first reply to you was honest, and straightforward. No seller -- not even you -- deserves success here, on Fiverr. We all EARN our success by the determined, ongoing actions that we take to maintain, promote, update, and market our gigs. 

• Like 5
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, rabihumakhan said:

Yes one of my reviews went south a few months back but I don't think only one review should coagulate our progress. 

Coagulate is such an odd word to use beyond blood. Anyway, you wanted advice and the two people above gave them.

If you want an official answer, might as well ask Customer Support.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

"Coagulate is such an odd word to use.."

Ha! I thought that too at first, and then I thought, - what a great use of the word! 

"Coagulate your progress", I love it! We've all had coagulated progress at some point. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1