How can I get work from Fiverr?

shawon134999

Question

Because sending buyer requests and staying online doesn’t equal to getting orders. 

It’s like saying you are hungry and instead of cooking and eating you will be just sitting in the kitchen and opening a fridge occasionally to see if the food magically appeared there. 

• Like 55
  • Haha 11
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 5

On 6/9/2022 at 5:33 AM, shawon134999 said:

Please Help Me.

"I can promote any business or product or service to millions of people world-wide."

The above is from your profile description.

Suggest you use your expertise to promote your own Fiverr business. The sky's the limit! 

• Like 32
  • Haha 11
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 2

On 7/4/2022 at 9:28 AM, shawon134999 said:

after doing everything properly

How do you know you did it perfectly?

you can show us one of the examples of the offers that you sent for buyer request and we can advise you if it’s a good one or not and what to fix 

• Like 23
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi, I've got 1% of the experience everyone else here has but I noticed it took months to get regular orders for me. I really didn't start to see orders on a regular basis until after I saw my first repeat customer. Once I had done 3 or 4 for them it all seemed to open up. 

I also agree with Dev_mh when he said don't sell for $5. I did at first but most of the people who messaged me actually followed through with an order.

• Like 27
  • Up 3

23 hours ago, shawon134999 said:

I want to know from the inexperienced people how to get the job done after doing everything properly

Also, it would help more to get advice from experienced people rather than inexperienced ones. Perhaps there is a language barrier to making the best possible offers?

• Like 22
  • Up 1

On 8/2/2022 at 6:49 PM, shawon134999 said:

Look at these pics and tell me what's wrong

Well, that’s not great… I would’ve skipped your proposals for sure. They don’t tell me much of what and how you’ll do it, it doesn’t look personalised, you don’t ask questions which is kinda important especially if your clients didn’t write what they need promotions for, what’s the product etc. How can you promise thousand organic followers without even knowing what you need to promote and if it has a big potential  target audience to get thousand followers? 
All that is absolutely not reassuring that you can do it, clients don’t care if you do it in a “beautiful” way or not. Overall it just looks like another copy paste and clients don’t trust digital marketers that can’t even sell their own services or communicate to clients the value, strategy etc. 

• Like 47
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 7
  • Thanks 2

this is common question by new seller because there is large number of seller on this platform, as a new buyer according to fiverr TC you need you spent first 60 day with fully active on website or always track the buyer request don;t forget to share your gig with your social account its helps to bring new order, hope that make since

Good Luck 🙂

• Like 3

Hello there!

It's a simple question to answer: Fiverr allows you to stand out with your gigs and send offers to those who post tasks in your niche.

Share your gig on social media and in groups to attract folks who are looking for work.

It's a fantastic opportunity to receive 10 free connections to send offers to buyers, so take advantage of it.

• Like 3

On 5/22/2022 at 7:54 AM, shawon134999 said:

How to get work done very quickly by having conversation with Fiverr clients?

This is confusing.

If you're conversing with a potential client, then (unless it's directly related to an active order), you are likely wasting your time, unless you can convert them into an actual client. Unless your work/job is actually talking to people, then conversations tend to slow work down, not speed it up. Multitasking is a myth. 

• Like 24
  • Up 6

5 hours ago, pixrakib_design said:

Because sending buyer requests and staying online doesn’t equal to getting orders. 

It’s like saying you are hungry and instead of cooking and eating you will be just sitting in the kitchen and opening a fridge occasionally to see if the food magically appeared there. 

Why did you copy paste my message that I already replied in the very same topic? 

• Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1

When a tree is first planted, it doesn't produce fruit immediately. It takes time for the roots to grow and establish themselves before the tree can bear fruit. Similarly, when you first start freelancing on Fiverr, it takes time to build up your reputation and attract buyers.

Patience is key when you're starting out on Fiverr. Keep sending buyer requests, keep active online, and eventually, you will start to see the fruits of your labor.

It's also important to remember that not every buyer request will result in a gig. Don't get discouraged if you don't land every gig you apply for. Just keep putting yourself out there and eventually, you'll find the right buyer for your talents.

• Like 10
  • Up 1

Staying online, sending buyer requests 10/10 isn't good enough. You must have to optimize your gig, deeply research your competitors gig- how they optimized and so on. But I must recommend to convince your social media followers to purchase your service. In order to do that, just make it sure you got them your industry wise. Try to make yourself a BRAND so they can visit your social medias, fiverr and manage orders through them here. 

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/4/2022 at 9:55 AM, mariashtelle1 said:

How do you know you did it perfectly?

you can show us one of the examples of the offers that you sent for buyer request and we can advise you if it’s a good one or not and what to fix 

It tells me what I did wrong and how to write it again
Look at these pics and tell me what's wrong

Screenshot_267.png

Screenshot_268.png

• Like 8
  • Up 3

10 hours ago, shawon134999 said:

It tells me what I did wrong and how to write it again

It is true that apply to the Buyer request is one of the way of getting order. But there are unexpected factors here. See below..

1. There are many spammers here including some sellers. Let me explain..

You have given 6 applications in above picture. See below which I found..

a) 2 profiles already doesn't exist among 6. Because maybe profile has been deactivated by fiverr for their spamming.

b) One profile owner is a brand new seller like you who doesn't have any buying or selling record! They also looking for order like you. How you expect order from them?

c) I have found two real buyers here who has buying records. But One of your application is within one line and request them to inbox you! It is really funny! You didn't represent your expertise and experience to them. there is no portfolio... You didn't have any selling record/review yet.

So make a question to yourself by you that How you would get order!

d) One of the main factor is price. You lowest quotation is $100. I know most of the case price is being very low in buyer requests ( I don't know what was yours).

I know a good seller should always work with correct price.

Unfortunately many people wants to get the works of ( Ex: $500 ) by only $5 in buyer request which is very sad.

Most of buyers always found experience people and within low price. You are brand new! How you think buyers will hire you in high price rather than experience sellers who has hundreds of good reviews?

This are most important factors.

==You must find real buyers first among many spammers. Then apply to the job by representing your experience, expertise and capability how you will provide best service to them.

I hope you have understood. Try your best. I hope you will get order if you can prove yourself.

Best of Luck.

• Like 11
  • Up 1

There is no guarantee that you will get order through only sending buyers request. Make sure your seller profile is so good to attract the buyers. And your gig image, description, price etc are in good shape. One more thing if you want to be a successful freelancer then you must have patience. 

Thanks.

• Like 3

I understand how you feel. What I would advice you to do is to assess your gig once again; check whether you used the right niche keywords, good grammar and don't forget that your gig image matters a lot. Then, try marketing as much as you can on Twitter and Facebook. Post at least 10 times a day on these platforms with the relevant hashtags.

• Like 28