Fiverr gig video or image?

I used to use a gig image of myself but some time ago my gig impression was getting less so I thought I would edit the gig. I changed the gig description and gig image and uploaded the gig video according to my thoughts. I noticed several changes after uploading the gig video. Like my gig clicks and impressions have increased a lot.

• What changes have you made in your case and which do you think is the best gig image or video?

1653218916357.png

• Like 12
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

I didn't upload any videos. But I'm getting enough impressions. It's true that I have less clicks. Although I'll keep it up to 3 months. Then I'll reupload some videos as I planned. And thanks for your great sharing.

25 minutes ago, marketersajjad said:

I used to use a gig image of myself but some time ago my gig impression was getting less so I thought I would edit the gig. I changed the gig description and gig image and uploaded the gig video according to my thoughts. I noticed several changes after uploading the gig video. Like my gig clicks and impressions have increased a lot.

• What changes have you made in your case and which do you think is the best gig image or video?

1653218916357.png

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1