0 views for months? How to get clicks and views?

osehunxo

Question

Hello, I created a fiverr account and uploaded a gig a while back. I completely forgot about it because I received 0 clicks, views, messages. I recently logged back in to check and for the past 6 months, my gig has received 0 impressions! Even though it is still active. Am I doing something wrong? Should I be posting more gigs to attract impressions. I get that I was inactive but I do not understand how is it possible that an active gig receives 0 impressions for half a year.

Screenshot 2022-05-22 at 5.31.22 PM.png

Edited by osehunxo
  • Like 7
  • Up 1

9 answers to this question

57 minutes ago, osehunxo said:

Hello, I created a fiverr account and uploaded a gig a while back. I completely forgot about it because I received 0 clicks, views, messages. I recently logged back in to check and for the past 6 months, my gig has received 0 impressions! Even though it is still active. Am I doing something wrong? Should I be posting more gigs to attract impressions. I get that I was inactive but I do not understand how is it possible that an active gig receives 0 impressions for half a year.

You can't expect your gig to rank or get any priority from Fiverr if you're not active on the platform, selling and making buyers happy. Why should Fiverr spend valuable space for your gig?

That space is much better utilized for gigs that actually make money, for both the sellers offering them and Fiverr as a platform. If you want to dive deeper into how Fiverr works as a system, I suggest having a look at the post I've included at the bottom. It offers a lot of insight! 

Fiverr is a business. They will give priority and visibility to the sellers that earn them money and make their buyers happy. Obviously, you haven't been one of them for a long while, as you've said yourself. 

If you want to gain visibility on the platform, you need to focus on optimizing your gigs, analyzing your competition, having an actual business plan in place and treat your profile like a business.

When you get sales, you need to impress the heck out of your buyers. After each order, they can leave hidden feedback that only Fiverr sees. How satisfied they are, will affect your profile greatly.

Also make sure to respond to any and all messages in your inbox (unless it's spam, then report it). 

Here are some helpful posts to get you started, including my response to another seller who had similar issues after being gone for four months: 

• Like 8

4 hours ago, ravendigipaint said:

Uhm... I see logic fails again. HOW do I get actual buyers to find me IF I only started on this platform (14 years in freelance and just exploring new options but sadly Fiverr doesn't look like a good option so far...) and so, HOW am I supposed to get sales IF there is no way to be visible because, surprise, I had no sales yet? Linking articles is fun and for sure gives illusion of "helping" but actual help would be much better appreciated.

From where I stand, it is your logic that's flawed. Let me explain why I think so: 

1. Every new buyer gets a chance to rotate in the search results, just like we do as experienced sellers. You would know this, if you took the time to read some of the posts shared by me and @lloydsolutions above. 
  2. Starting a new business takes time, effort, planning and patience. This is the same, wether you open a brick and mortar store, or an online business. It takes time to make yourself known to a lot of clients, building a network of buyers, market yourself and plan everything. That's why only those with a proper business plan from the start, have any real chance of making it in the long run. That's true if you're new and that's true if you are a successful freelancer elsewhere. 
  3. You claim sharing previous posts written by experienced sellers here on the forum (for reference, I'm a top rated seller on Fiverr and have been on the platform since 2014), gives the "illusion of helping". How so, exactly? If the OP decides to read our posts, he might get exactly the answers he's looking for. Many readers on the forum needs the extra help to get started learning what Fiverr is, and how Fiverr works. If you don't care to learn, that's a you problem, not a me problem. But it doesn't make it any less helpful for the ones willing to learn. 
  4. You claim to have 14 years of experience as a freelancer. Given your experience, I'd expect you already knew that starting a business takes time. If you view FIverr as anything but opening a new business, you're doing it wrong, even if you have all the experience in the world elsewhere. 

Best of luck to you!

• Like 4

Uhm... I see logic fails again. HOW do I get actual buyers to find me IF I only started on this platform (14 years in freelance and just exploring new options but sadly Fiverr doesn't look like a good option so far...) and so, HOW am I supposed to get sales IF there is no way to be visible because, surprise, I had no sales yet? Linking articles is fun and for sure gives illusion of "helping" but actual help would be much better appreciated.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Welcome to the Fiverr forums. First check here (under 'Gig Status') to verify that the gig is active: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/gigs (It might be active in your dashboard, but still pending approval from Fiverr behind the scenes.)

(Food for thought, though: https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/73962-impressions-arent-all-that-important-heres-why/)

---

Check out the Tips For Sellers category (https://community.fiverr.com/forums/?sortby=posts&sortby=posts&sortdirection=desc&forumId=16). You'll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources **as there are some false tips**(https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/215551-top-5-fiverr-myths-debunked/), even among the top threads.)

---

Glanced at your profile. Please see (IMG) point 2: https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/195299-basics-to-improve-your-gig-a-helpful-breakdown-and-guide/ There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, smashradio said:

You can't expect your gig to rank or get any priority from Fiverr if you're not active on the platform, selling and making buyers happy. Why should Fiverr spend valuable space for your gig?

That space is much better utilized for gigs that actually make money, for both the sellers offering them and Fiverr as a platform. If you want to dive deeper into how Fiverr works as a system, I suggest having a look at the post I've included at the bottom. It offers a lot of insight! 

Fiverr is a business. They will give priority and visibility to the sellers that earn them money and make their buyers happy. Obviously, you haven't been one of them for a long while, as you've said yourself. 

If you want to gain visibility on the platform, you need to focus on optimizing your gigs, analyzing your competition, having an actual business plan in place and treat your profile like a business.

When you get sales, you need to impress the heck out of your buyers. After each order, they can leave hidden feedback that only Fiverr sees. How satisfied they are, will affect your profile greatly.

Also make sure to respond to any and all messages in your inbox (unless it's spam, then report it). 

Here are some helpful posts to get you started, including my response to another seller who had similar issues after being gone for four months: 

Hello, Thanks for the help! I have never gotten any order or messages so not sure what it means to be "active" on fiverr. I think it may be an issue with my seo, I have tried to optimize it hopefully it will get some views at least

• Like 2

Hello,

Its a very common question why my gig impression and click very low? I have few suggestion for this kind of questions. I have reached 1k+ Impression within 07-10 days by using this method.  

This is very simple and easy way to improve your Fiverr impression and click. first of all I would like to share with you what is impression and when its start counting?

If someone search on Fiverr by using your keywords if your gig appear to the search result then you will get impression. For this reason Keywords research is very important for getting Impression and clicks.

Search of Fiverr by using your main keywords , Suppose your main keywords is Facebook Ads. you will find some relevant keywords to the suggestion. make a list of suggested keywords find the low competitive keywords from the list.

Use these keywords perfectly to get super fast impression.

Where you should use keywords?

In the gig Title you can use 2-3 Keywords to your gig title.

Dont miss to mentioned these focus keywords in the beginning of your description

Mentioned these keywords on your Tags

Make your package unique and use keyword to your packages

Use your main keyword to the FAQ 

Try to send buyer request everyday don't miss to add CTA to your buyer request. 

Be active and send the buyer request continue you will gain impression and click faster. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, osehunxo said:

I think you are not active on fiverr 

• Like 3