Fiverr $10 promotion??

anjalika101seo

2 hours ago, spaintranslator said:

I have not!

Thanks for your reply. I spent $58 on purchasing Fiverr seller plus services. Then I noticed that I've received $10. It says Fiverr promotion, you can't withdraw it. May be we can use it to buy more services. I searched a little about that promotion and it says when you spend $40, you get $10 back. I don't know much about it.

• Like 13
  • Up 2

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, animie_video said:

Seems like a cool feature but I am confused on this . Have you spent $40 in one month? As I too get  services from people on Fiverr but I have never seen or heard about this.

It's not available for the services you buy from other sellers. This promotion is valid only when you spent $40 buying a subscription service (eg. The seller plus program), or a course that Fiverr offers.  

• Like 7

On 5/22/2022 at 12:16 AM, anjalika101seo said:

Have you received the Fiverr promotion of $10, after spending $40?

Not that one. But I've received similar credits for other offers. I usually just buy something I need. It's totally okay to let it sit there until you need something. Otherwise, you can always invest in 'digital tools' that will come handy for a long time. Think templates, books, source codes, etc. There are a lot of sellers offering those on 5r. 

How was your experience with the seller plus?

Although, I have the option since a while now. I'm still very much skeptical due to their lack of guarantees and zero promises. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, wordsfire said:

Not that one. But I've received similar credits for other offers. I usually just buy something I need. It's totally okay to let it sit there until you need something. Otherwise, you can always invest in 'digital tools' that will come handy for a long time. Think templates, books, source codes, etc. There are a lot of sellers offering those on 5r. 

How was your experience with the seller plus?

Although, I have the option since a while now. I'm still very much skeptical due to their lack of guarantees and zero promises. 

My experience was awful. I mean the features and the success manager was very good. But, I almost lost my gig, so I unsubcribed from it.

There was no need for me to buy that service. My gig was performing really good. It was a 'Fiverr's choice' gig. First gig in the first page.

But, I was really curious to find out what difference will happen from the seller plus program. So, I bought it. The next day mn gig started going down and eventually disappeared from the first 10 pages. After two months I unsubcribed from that service, now after a lot of struggle I have my gig back up. 😂

• Like 6

On 6/13/2022 at 11:22 PM, anjalika101seo said:

But, I was really curious to find out what difference will happen from the seller plus program. So, I bought it. The next day mn gig started going down and eventually disappeared from the first 10 pages. After two months I unsubcribed from that service, now after a lot of struggle I have my gig back up.

That's great news. I'm glad your 5r businesses is back up and running again. 

How was the experience with the success manager? I mean, other than being able to discuss stuff, did you get any personalized feedback that may have helped improve your gig? Information that isn't available on the forum already? 

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, wordsfire said:

That's great news. I'm glad your 5r businesses is back up and running again. 

How was the experience with the success manager? I mean, other than being able to discuss stuff, did you get any personalized feedback that may have helped improve your gig? Information that isn't available on the forum already? 

Yes, he was very helpful. I only had one meeting with him, but he did provide me with some valuable instructions. He asked me to fully revamp my profile. Including the gigs. He commented that my profile wasn't professional enough. He asked me to adjust my services to stay competitive from the rest.

For example, reduce the delivery dates, add more extras, change gig images, use a similar theme for all the gigs, keep the gig descriptions short and to the point, complete relevant skill tests, and maintain the response time under 2 hours. Those were his feedback on our first and last session.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2