Cant see any buyer request?

jasthings

Question

So for the past day whenever I click on buyer request I see No requests found. And I'm not sure why, I posted my gig about 2 days ago and its in the category of social media marketing which is popular so I have no idea why there wouldn't be any request, if anyone knows please tell me because I need to solve this issue! Thanks.

Picture of it what's happening!

vnV8IFX.png

• Like 1
  • Up 2

6 answers to this question

If you have no levels as a seller / new seller you only get to see a limited amount of buyer requests. A buyer request gets removed from your view once 10 other no level seller / new seller has made an offer on that specific request. So, the buyer request is kind of a matter of making the first offer once it appears. 

Once you get to Level 1 and up, you will be able to see more buyer requests and it will not be removed from your view anymore.

• Like 4
  • Up 3

1 minute ago, jasthings said:

Well I havent seen any yet, is it just because i dont check frequently enough?

That depends on many factors, there isn't an official time when a new set of buyer requests get released. Maybe it's just the lack of timing in which when new ones get released you aren't there to see it. Do note that there a thousand other sellers who have no levels who are also trying to get a shot with the buyer requests too. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, theratypist said:

If you have no levels as a seller / new seller you only get to see a limited amount of buyer requests. A buyer request gets removed from your view once 10 other no level seller / new seller has made an offer on that specific request. So, the buyer request is kind of a matter of making the first offer once it appears. 

Once you get to Level 1 and up, you will be able to see more buyer requests and it will not be removed from your view anymore.

Well I havent seen any yet, is it just because i dont check frequently enough?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, theratypist said:

That depends on many factors, there isn't an official time when a new set of buyer requests get released. Maybe it's just the lack of timing in which when new ones get released you aren't there to see it. Do note that there a thousand other sellers who have no levels who are also trying to get a shot with the buyer requests too. 

Alright thanks, one more question; how long does it usually take for a gig to get an order? Im very impatient so im just curious, ive spent hours making my post.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, jasthings said:

Alright thanks, one more question; how long does it usually take for a gig to get an order?

No worries! Hmm. That's a very subjective answer as some people get their first order a day to weeks in, some months after and others never get even one sale. 

You might want to promote your gig to your previous clients, your socials, etc. Bring business to your Fiverr gig. Then with those initial sales and feedback, it will help the visibility of your gig.

Think from a perspective of a customer, they come in and search for people who do the service you're offering. What edge do you have over your competition? Why would they choose your gig (with no sales and reviews at the moment) over those with a lot of sales and good feedback. Its not a question of how talented or the experience you already have but people will prefer those who already have lots of sales and feedback.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2