Can Anyone suggest me why my gig stop Getting order and unqualified for promotion?

jeromeelvis

• jeromeelvis changed the title to Can Anyone suggest me why my gig stop Getting order and unqualified for promotion? https://www.fiverr.com/share/zl1qeE
On 5/22/2022 at 3:51 AM, jeromeelvis said:

I need satisfied answer if an expert from Fiverr can Answer this i will appreciate.

Probably it's because of your stats dropping. If you receive negative private reviews or aren't up to the standards required for promotion, you will loose your eligibility to promote them. Fiverr only wants to promote the best gigs. The only way to solve this is to look at your recent deliveries, analyze if you could have done something different, try to improve by delivering excellent quality and great support to your buyers. Maybe you'll become eligible for gig promotion again later on and get your ranking back. It doesn't drop for no reason. If you're able to, you can get Fiverr Plus. That will give you access to a Success Manager, and they can point you in the right direction on areas to improve. 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2022 at 2:15 AM, smashradio said:

Probably it's because of your stats dropping. If you receive negative private reviews or aren't up to the standards required for promotion, you will loose your eligibility to promote them. Fiverr only wants to promote the best gigs. The only way to solve this is to look at your recent deliveries, analyze if you could have done something different, try to improve by delivering excellent quality and great support to your buyers. Maybe you'll become eligible for gig promotion again later on and get your ranking back. It doesn't drop for no reason. If you're able to, you can get Fiverr Plus. That will give you access to a Success Manager, and they can point you in the right direction on areas to improve. 

Thanks for helpful answer. I see my gigs start promoting again a week ago. Yesterday i got notification from fiverr that they move my gig to a better category. they told me to update meta data and pricing. i just did that. soon after a day updating my gigs stops promoting again. i wonder that might be the issue. Last time i remember i edit my gig and it stops promoting again after one day. that is pretty strange.

• Like 1

• ivan_8813 changed the title to Can Anyone suggest me why my gig stop Getting order and unqualified for promotion?