Fiverr notifications that annoy me / seem pointless. 2 Polls. What do you think?

williambryan392

Fiverr notifications that annoy me / seem pointless. 2 Polls. What do you think?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Would you turn off the '12 hours until delivery is due' reminder notification if you could?

• Yes, I'd turn it off.
    • No, I'd leave it on.
  2. 2. Would you turn off the 'review order requirements' reminder notification if you could?

• Yes, I'd turn it off.
    • No, I'd leave it on.

If there was a way to turn off buyer brief (notifications) I would. Not a fan of it at the moment. However, I do like the initiative -- somewhat like a higher class buyer request that goes to you. 😆

I have never responded to a buyer brief, nor have I pressed ignore on it. 

I have received a loooot of messages (turned orders) from people who initially used buyer brief, and some even thought that I could see the buyer brief (some even sending me the exact link to their buyer brief) and I had to explain to them that I can't see those stuff. Haha.

• Like 7

Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t really get why they’d be annoying. Personally for the first one, I’d definitely want to know that, just in case.

As for the second one, that sounds useful for me too, I don’t know though. 😅

• Like 6

19 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

As the title suggests, I personally find these notifications unhelpful. They are spam / noise to me.

What do you think?

They are not helpful at all, for me. It should be an option to turn them off. But I can see how they can be helpful to forgetful people. But I prefer to organize my alerts myself. When I wake up, my tasks for the day are all shown on my Google Nest Hub. I spend 10 minutes every evening, setting up my stuff for the next day, and that helps me keep track of everything. Better integrations with Google Calendar would be awesome. 

• Like 4
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/22/2022 at 12:56 AM, theratypist said:

https://www.fiverr.com/users/<<yourusername>>/edit/notifications

You can stop e-mails regarding inbox, order messages and order updates! 

I have all of these turned off. I still get emails about new orders and the to-do style messages, which is what this topic is mostly about. "Don't forget to check the order" etc. I wish I could turn those off, too!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, melanielm said:

I have all of these turned off. I still get emails about new orders and the to-do style messages, which is what this topic is mostly about. "Don't forget to check the order" etc. I wish I could turn those off, too!

Ah! I see. Yes, I would agree that those should have an option available to turn them off too.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, melanielm said:

For those, you may have to set conditional rules within your mailbox, i.e. labeling such emails for later review (Gmail) or moving them to separate folders (Outlook).. If you are using Gmail, this link might help:

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/6579

If you are using Microsoft Outlook, this might help:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/manage-email-messages-by-using-rules-c24f5dea-9465-4df4-ad17-a50704d66c59

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1