A buyer is forcing me to another order or they will open dispute on completed and reviewed order, what should i do?

Hi,

I completed a job of uploading records with images

I clearly wrote in job description that I will upload 66666 +/- 6000 records

I ended uploading 64K

so the job is done

he acknowledged it and marked and reviewed the order

now he wants me to extract new data from source website and upload that as well, he is willing to p a y for it but its too low
and i don't want to do it because the job is too time consuming, not worth the money

he is saying I will open a dispute on completed order

the thing is he can delete those records 64K and say I did nothing

I have made videos and taken screenshots of my work, I also delivered data extracted from source file which is 300MB json file

also he is spamming the chat with ton of messages to make his point so when support checks it, all they will see is his messages proving his points

ofcourse if they read all the chat everything will be clear but its too too long and i know no one will read that much

So i want help from fiverr support on this

I already opened request but sometime staff comes here quickly so posting here as well

I hope to get help on this matter as I did what i offered and still this is happening

Thank you to everyone who will provide help

• Like 10

Hi there,

There are a lots of buyers that want to use this strategy to scam sellers and i will be given you some tips on how to take care of it.

Firstly I will advice you contact fiverr support and screenshot your chat with the clients to them.

Also you shouldn't be afraid if you really offer a top notch service but remember from fiverr TOS you are to remain humble to buyers irrespective of any situation.

Thanks 

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, lux_promotion said:

Hi there,

There are a lots of buyers that want to use this strategy to scam sellers and i will be given you some tips on how to take care of it.

Firstly I will advice you contact fiverr support and screenshot your chat with the clients to them.

Also you shouldn't be afraid if you really offer a top notch service but remember from fiverr TOS you are to remain humble to buyers irrespective of any situation.

Thanks 

I did the same but except screenshots of chat i used work done images and video

because chat is messed up

and I always talked politely

Thanks for advice

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, abhijitkokane said:

because chat is messed up

You don’t have to attach all screenshots of your chat. Attach only the screenshot of his message where he is threatening to change the review if you wouldn’t take another order. And report him for breaking TOS. 

• Like 10
  • Up 2

7 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

And report him for breaking TOS. 

Hi. You could also quote the ToS in your ticket to support, to support your point:

Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Buyers or Sellers to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.

That seems to be exactly what he's doing, spamming you and soliciting you to work for him on a completely new order, by threatening to cancel an already delivered, completed and reviewed order, and certainly, "I want to cancel a former order because the seller doesn't want to do a new order for me, for a payment that I dictate, even though I spam and threaten him", doesn't align with the Order Cancellation policies.

🍀

• Like 10
  • Up 1

Despite providing videos of work screenshots, archiving page, delivering .json

buyer marking and reviewing order without any message from me (i mean forcefully)

fiverr support went with buyer and cancelled the order

totally disappointed

a month to waste

😞

• Like 7