Optimize your gig to make shine and attract more buyers - notification

tohidul_pappu

Question

See the Screenshot.
I get the notification regularly and I edit and update everything that Fiverr recommends. But I get this notification again and again for one gig. Other gigs have no issues. Just one time I got this notification and I edit the pricing and everything is fine. But Just one single gig which is Graphic UI - Website Design category and this gig have good rank and order also but regularly I get this notification. 
Gig Edit is mandatory from this notification?
What should I do now about this problem?
Will it be any problem If I do not edit the gig and avoid this notification?
How can I stop this?

optimize gig notification.JPG

• Like 6
  • Up 1

4 answers to this question

7 hours ago, tohidul_pappu said:

See the Screenshot.
I get the notification regularly and I edit and update everything that Fiverr recommends. But I get this notification again and again for one gig. Other gigs have no issues. Just one time I got this notification and I edit the pricing and everything is fine. But Just one single gig which is Graphic UI - Website Design category and this gig have good rank and order also but regularly I get this notification. 
Gig Edit is mandatory from this notification?
What should I do now about this problem?
Will it be any problem If I do not edit the gig and avoid this notification?
How can I stop this?

optimize gig notification.JPG

If I got a message from Fiverr asking me to take action so my gig can gain more visibility, I wouldn't even waste any seconds. 

Man, what exactly are you still waiting for? The notification literally says "... to make it shine and attract more buyers". You think they're joking? 

Edited by gizdesigns
  • Like 4