No any order for months

alaa__ahmed

Hello Guys ? Anyone can help me please ? I'm on the last search pages for months .. actually I was always on the first pages and was receiving messages from buyers everyday .. I haven't received any new orders or even just messages for months .. I'm trying to share my gigs on the social media to increase the visibility of them and impressions overall but actually all of this is on vain and I'm on the last pages not leaving my place and not receiving anything .. I'm level one seller and have completed more than 150 orders in one year 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Hi, I saw that your last order was 18 hours ago and you have an order in queue. You also received 8 reviews that were within the last month, so you are getting orders. You have excellent reviews and your buyers love you - you exceed expectations, deliver quality work, are incredibly creative, and have excellent communication.

Of the last 8 reviews, I was able to identify 1 as a repeat buyer and 2 who would definitely use your services again. All 8 reviews were very positive. This is very good for you! Repeat buyers take care of you when business is going slow.

Also, 6 of the 8 reviews came from your best-selling gig.

I suggest that you start with these buyers and your best-selling gig. Why are they using your services? What type of work are you doing for them? Is your marketing targeted to these types of buyers? How can you make your gig more appealing to these types of buyers?

• Like 5
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, vickieito said:

Hi, I saw that your last order was 18 hours ago and you have an order in queue. You also received 8 reviews that were within the last month, so you are getting orders. You have excellent reviews and your buyers love you - you exceed expectations, deliver quality work, are incredibly creative, and have excellent communication.

Of the last 8 reviews, I was able to identify 1 as a repeat buyer and 2 who would definitely use your services again. All 8 reviews were very positive. This is very good for you! Repeat buyers take care of you when business is going slow.

Also, 6 of the 8 reviews came from your best-selling gig.

I suggest that you start with these buyers and your best-selling gig. Why are they using your services? What type of work are you doing for them? Is your marketing targeted to these types of buyers? How can you make your gig more appealing to these types of buyers?

Thank you so much for your answer .. actually the one order in queue is an order from months the buyer started and didn't submit his requirements and didn't answer any messages from us again so it's just pending from months ... We're depending from months on our repeat clients yes and our last delivery was also for a repeat client .. we always ask them how they reached us to improve our services and offer discounts on orders and everything .. but the point that for more than 4-5 months I haven't received any any new messages from new clients , I'm down on the last search page although I have many good reviews and also I'm choosing good keywords and trying as much as I can to choose good title and I'm adding a video to my best selling gig , I'm sharing my gig most of the time on social media so actually I don't know what can I do more ... I was actually gaining about 1000 $ and more monthly now all what I can gain per month hardly 100$ so I don't know what I can do 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi @alaa__ahmed

I read the article that @lloydsolutions sent you, and it is a good one! 

Another thought I had was that all of your gigs are very similar (and could combined into one or two gigs). 

All of my gigs offer different services and this has helped me a lot. When one gig isn't doing well, I have other gigs that are. If I didn't offer different services, I probably would still be a new seller with very few orders. My data entry gig got me to Level 1 status, but it didn't help me at all to get to Level 2 status. I only had 1 data entry order in the last 3 months. I also don't think that my best selling gig right now will be my best-selling gig next month. I can already see it going down, but I can see an uptick in orders on another gig that has, until now, been sitting quietly in the background. So my business is constantly evolving and I'm trying to keep up with the changes so that I can continue to do business in the long run.

I tried to do searches for other services that you could possibly offer, but the field is broad and I'm not familiar with what you specialize in. What types of services can you offer that customers would be paying for on a regular basis (weekly or monthly)? Are there educational products or services that you can offer (such as teaching how to use Photoshop or consulting)? Or do you have other skills and services that you can offer that aren't necessarily architecture related?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I had a sales slump too and I offer three different types of gigs.  This seems to be a wider spread slump than vickieito would imply because someone on Medium even published an article on it.  Her slump was the same length as mine.  She was a new seller with a 4 star rating.  I have been a seller since 2019 and have only five-star ratings.  I have NEVER been without a client in at least two categories at a time before.  It just seems very odd that all three of us, in different fields, experienced a months long slump at the same time.  It would be far less distressing if they were staggered slumps.

Edited by diedraeby
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, diedraeby said:

I had a sales slump too and I offer three different types of gigs.  This seems to be a wider spread slump than vickieito would imply because someone on Medium even published an article on it.  Her slump was the same length as mine.  She was a new seller with a 4 star rating.  I have been a seller since 2019 and have only five-star ratings.  I have NEVER been without a client in at least two categories at a time before.  It just seems very odd that all three of us, in different fields, experienced a months long slump at the same time.  It would be far less distressing if they were staggered slumps.

Thanks @diedraeby! This is a topic that interests me and one of the reasons why I am on the forum. I know that you and @alaa_ahmed have been on the platform longer than I have, so I've got a lot to learn from both of you. Business is so dynamic and full of surprises.

Just because I have been lucky enough to have strong sales in 1-2 gigs each month doesn't mean that it'll always be that way. And seeing the slumps that have occurred in my gigs suggests that there could be times when all of my gigs would be in a slump at the same time. I wouldn't be surprised if it did happen.

I usually know by the 15th of the month if I have enough orders in queue to take care of the next month's profits. And if I don't have enough by the 15th, I'll have to respond to Buyer's Briefs and Buyer's Requests until I do. For me, keeping that constant stream of orders coming is my highest priority. Then, if I get some downtime, I'll work on improving my gigs.

3 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @alaa__ahmed

I read the article that @lloydsolutions sent you, and it is a good one! 

Another thought I had was that all of your gigs are very similar (and could combined into one or two gigs). 

All of my gigs offer different services and this has helped me a lot. When one gig isn't doing well, I have other gigs that are. If I didn't offer different services, I probably would still be a new seller with very few orders. My data entry gig got me to Level 1 status, but it didn't help me at all to get to Level 2 status. I only had 1 data entry order in the last 3 months. I also don't think that my best selling gig right now will be my best-selling gig next month. I can already see it going down, but I can see an uptick in orders on another gig that has, until now, been sitting quietly in the background. So my business is constantly evolving and I'm trying to keep up with the changes so that I can continue to do business in the long run.

I tried to do searches for other services that you could possibly offer, but the field is broad and I'm not familiar with what you specialize in. What types of services can you offer that customers would be paying for on a regular basis (weekly or monthly)? Are there educational products or services that you can offer (such as teaching how to use Photoshop or consulting)? Or do you have other skills and services that you can offer that aren't necessarily architecture related?

Actually I'll take all your comments into consideration and I'll try to work on them .. they can help sure ... But what do you think of promoting more to the gig , may this help ? I'm actually promoting on Facebook, Twitter what do you think can help more ? There are many Fiverr sellers accounts I see actually more than 2,3 k favorites on their gigs I think this help them sure but actually I don't know how to get that  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, diedraeby said:

Actually I am always searching Fiverr about other sellers that sell the same services I do , So I can see many things like how can I always update my services and the packages prices and extras that I offer, etc and also see if what I suffer from is general case for all of us or just me or just some sellers from us had thrown from the competition away .. but I actually see some sellers have more than 10 orders for just one gig from their gigs ( all their gigs are on the architectural field ) at the same time so I always think the problem is sure from me even if the gig was selling good for one year for example but it's down on the last pages now  ..

• Like 1